Chapter 3

🎶 Songs of Chapter:
One Last Time by Ariana Grande
Break Your Heart Right Back by Ariana Grande featuring Childish Gambino
Kiss Me Through the Phone by Soulja Boy Tell'em featuring Sammie
Kiss Me Kiss Me by Five Seconds of Summer

Camila's POV

I wake up and get out of bed, ready for what today's obstacles bring.

Especially Katie

Bring it on bitch

I look around the room. Everyone's on their phones.

Nice bonding

Dinah looks at me, "Good morning Mila."

(A/N: Caminah AF 😍😍)

"Morning DJ," I respond. Then, she looks at my forearm. "What happened to you?" she asks.

If only she knew

"I accidentally scratched myself on the corner of the counter in the bathroom. Oops," I shrug. "Oh, well I'm sorry," she smiles sympathetically. "Don't be sorry, it wasn't your fault anyways," I fake a smile.

It was all Katie

Lauren looks in our direction. She drops her phone on her bed and runs to give me a hug.

Aww

I feel so loved

She hugs me really tight, and I try to hug her back with as much force as I possibly can.

The problem is

My arm hurts like a bitch

When she pulled back, I ask, "What was that for?" "I do that to everyone who wakes up. Sometimes I just randomly do it," she shrugs.

I love hugs

But mostly people who always give them

"Thank you, I really needed that," I smile. "No problem Camz," she smiles and gives me a hug One Last Time.

The girls and I go have breakfast. Once I'm done with my breakfast, I walk back to the room. Katie walks in after me.

"Hey remember that guy you were dating? What's his name... Austin, yeah... Austin Mahone. I got some news for you. He's cheating on you with Jade," she smirks. I look at her in disgust.

That's her sickest attempt to make me sad

"Show me the proof," I smirk back. "Here's all the proof you need," she hands me her phone.

It's a picture of Jade and Austin making out in the middle of the hallway.

What?

No, this isn't right

My baby loves me

I look at the picture closely.

It doesn't look photoshopped

It actually looks real

What did I do wrong?

Was it because I left?

Did that leave him broken hearted?

Camila, what are you saying?

He would never Break Your Heart Right Back?