Chapter 17

🎶 Songs of Chapter:
This Kiss by Carly Rae Jepson
Shake It Off by Taylor Swift
Up by Justin Bieber
Love Me by Justin Bieber
Be Alright by Justin Bieber
Style by Taylor Swift

Camila's POV

After I said that, he pushed his warm, moist lips onto mine.

This Kiss...

Is different

A good different actually

I felt sparks all over. His lips are so soft and kissable. I could literally kiss them all day.

That's if I actually had the energy to, but I don't have it

"I- I don't understand wh-what I- I did to des-serve this," I sobbed. "Shhh. They're just people who are gonna bring you down. Haters gonna hate, just Shake It Off . We can nowhere but Up, my dear," he cooed. Everything he said must've worked because I started to calm down.

When I finally stopped crying for sure, he carried me to the sink and washed my cuts.

That was a sad memory

He treated me so special

Wait...

I remember!

I pulled away and smiled. Austin looked at me weirdly. "What?" he chuckled. "I remember you," I smiled. His beautiful eyes light up like a Christmas tree, but then lose some light.

"What is my middle name?" he asked. "Carter," I said without any hesitation. "Who gave you that necklace?" he cocked an eyebrow and pointed to my necklace. "You did," I smile and grab my necklace, "on Valentine's Day. You even got me an audition on my favorite show, X-Factor." He smiled but then kept a straight face, "Who kidnapped you?" I lick my lips and answer, "Taylor Dylan." He smiled a small smile, "Do you want me to take you to the hospital?" "Nah, I'll go tomorrow," I procrastinate.

I think that can wait till tomorrow

Austin's POV

She pulled away and smiled. I looked at her weirdly. "What?" I chuckled. "I remember you," she smiled.

What?

My eyes lit up like a damn Christmas tree, but then lost some light.

She couldn't have remembered me....

She just can't

"What is my middle name?" I asked. "Carter," she said without any hesitation.

She remembers that

"Who gave you that necklace?" I cocked an eyebrow and pointed to her necklace. "You did," she smiles and grabs her necklace, "on Valentine's Day. You even got me an audition on my favorite show, X-Factor." I smiled but then kept a straight face.

Should I ask her?

I'll just ask her anyways

"Who kidnapped you?" she licked her lips and answered, "Taylor Dylan." I smiled a small smile, "Do you want me to take you to the hospital?" "Nah, I'll go tomorrow," she procrastinate.

Oh Kaki,

You are the cutest

I look at her adoringly.