Chapter 7

🎶 Songs of Chapter:
Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson featuring Bruno Mars
The Heart Wants What It Wants by Selena Gomez
Fancy by Iggy Azalea featuring Charli XCX

A/N: Hello dear readers, I may have to warn you, there will be som SMUT at the end of this chapter. Enjoy 💕 (dedicated to miamartinaz ❤️❤️)

Camila's POV

I was about to go on stage and I was nervous.

"Baby what's wrong?" Austin asks. "I'm so nervous. What if I mess up? Or what if I fall? What if I forget the choreography? Wh-" I feel lips on mine. He pulls away, "What if you do amazing?"

He really knows how to make me feel better

I smile, "Thank you." "Girls, you go on in two minutes," the backstage person says.

This is it

"You'll do great. They love you and your group," he rubs my back. I smile and kiss his lips, "Thanks Austin."

I walk on stage, "What's up Miami?"

-

That was amazing

We all wave and walk off stage. "See, I knew you'd do amazing," he kissed my forehead. "I couldn't have done it without you," I smile and peck his lips.

(A/N: I'm Ausmila AF right now 😍😍)

"C'mon, let's go and cuddle," he smiles.

Cuddle?

"Since when does the Austin Mahone, use the word cuddle?" I smirk. "Since right now Cabello," he taunts. I laugh, "Well aren't you something Mahone." "Better believe it Cabello," he winks.

We drive home, cuddle, and watch movies until we fall asleep.

~ Next Day ~

Austin's POV

I wake up with a smile on my face.

Haven't done that in a while

I decided that I'm going to surprise Camila with a date.

That's perfect

Right?

It think it is because girls love all that romantic stuff.

Right?

Austin, stop over thinking stuff and just do it

I grab a piece of paper and a pencil.

Let's start shall we?

Good Morning Beautiful,

Don't be scared, I'm alive. Get ready and dress fancy by 7:00 p.m. I'll be waiting for you.

Your One and Only,

ACM

I place the letter on the night stand and exit the room. As I walk out, I look at my beautiful princess sleeping.

She looks so peaceful

How did I get so lucky to have a wonderful person like her?

I quietly shut the door and walk down the stairs.

"Yo, Ameezy, what up?" Rob says. "Nothing, I gotta ask all of you something," I say. "Shoot," Zach says. "Can you guys help me look for a tuxedo?" "A what?" AC asks. "A tuxedo," I repeat. "Since when do you need a tuxedo?" AC asks. "Since today," I answer rather bluntly. "Okay, sheesh. Don't need to get all snappy about it," Zach puts his hands up in defense.