Chapter 8

🎶 Songs of Chapter:
L.A Love by Fergie
Beg For It by Iggy Azalea featuring MØ
Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran
Tuesday by I LOVE MAKONNEN featuring Drake

Camila's POV

"Bye Austin. I'll see you later," I kiss his lips. "Bye Kaki, I love you," he says. "I love you too," I smile weakly. "C'mon Camz, we gotta go. L.A is waiting for us," Dinah tugs me towards the terminal. I look at him one last time and mouthed, "I Love you." Before he even got the chance to respond, I was already boarding.

I'm sorry Austin

I have to go

L.A is calling us

~ Plane Flight ~

"Camz, wake up," Lauren shook me.

What?

We're in L.A already?

I yawn and get up.

This should be fun

I walk out of the terminal and meet up with the girls.

"About time you two showed up," Ally chuckles. "Shut up," I laugh, "I was sleeping." "Let's just go to the hotel and go shopping," Normani suggests. "Sure thing girl," Dinah winks. We all laugh at Dinah as we walk to grab our suitcases.

When we got to the hotel, we left our things in the room and headed to the mall. We finally get to the mall and get out of the car.

I hope there isn't paparazzi today

We easily make our way into the mall.

Thank god

"Where should we start first?" Dinah asks. "How 'bout Forever 21," Lauren suggests.

Oh my god

Forever 21 is my favorite store

They have the best bows

"Yes, yes, yes!" I jump up and down. "Let's roll," Ally says as we all run to Forever 21. We walk into the store. The first thing I want to check is

Bows

"I'll be in the bow section of you need me," I run to the bows. I look at the section.

Bows

Bows

Bows

And more bows

I love bows

I'm obsessed

Oh my gosh

I found a bow with black and blue stripes.

It's so adorable

I take the bow in my hands and study it. "That's a beautiful bow," someone spoke behind me.

Umm who's that?

I look at the person. She has blonde hair.

Oh, that's Taylor

"Hi Taylor," I smile. "Hi Camila," she hugs me.

~ "Quality Time" ~

"Hey Camila," she speaks up, "I was wondering if maybe we could hang out my place." "Sure," I nod. We walk outside to her car. We drive to her house and get out of her car.