"Where's that fine cousin of yours? He owes me ten bucks." Anthony looked around.

"I seen Jameson over by the couches with his girlfriend. They were kissing one minute then arguing the next. I don't know where he went but Alicia stormed off." I told him. I wasn't spying but it was obvious they were fighting. I see them arguing during school sometimes but they end up being the perfect couple again. Alicia is most likely in the top five for prettiest girl in school. The both of them are dominant in the relationship. They can have anyone they wanted but they choose to still be together.

"I'll text him to see if he's okay. She usually is always doing something to piss him off." Nicki took out her phone.

"Like what?" I asked.

"She does these petty little tests. Like telling him he could kiss anyone he wants and she wouldn't get mad. Or like make him take her to all these places so he can spend most of his money." Anthony told me. Rolling his eyes in the process, "She's spoiled and can be a real bitch to him."

"Why doesn't he just dump her?"

"Have you seen Alicia? Who would want another guy hitting that?"

"Plus he loves her." Nicki included.

Our school should be renamed Drama High because that's all that goes on at that school. I would rather move back to North Carolina if I knew I would have to deal with this drama. Fighting was enough already.

"Santana can you go check on him he says he's upstairs?" She asked me. I didn't really consider Jameson a friend.

"Why can't you?"

"This really cute guy has been checking me out all night and I really don't feel like being in the middle of their drama again."

"What makes you think I want to?"

She placed her hands on my shoulders, "Please Santana just this once?"

I turned around to ask Anthony to do it but he was no longer next to me. Groaning I faced my friend, "Okay I will."

"You're the best!" She kissed my cheek before turning and walking away. She's lucky i'm a good friend.

Rejecting a few guys trying to talk to me I finally made my way up the staircase. A couple stood in the middle of the hall making out. Crossing my fingers I'm hoping no ones smashing in my bedroom. I stopped at Jay's door first. I've barely seen him all night. Opening the door I regretted it. Jay's on top of this girl and their having sex on his bed. I noticed the girl from my new first period class her name is Ciara.

She screamed at the sight of me catching them. Jay turned around, "What the fu-"

Quickly slamming the door shut I tried to erase the image of my naked brothers butt and a pair of A cups out of mind. Ew.

Checking the bathroom Jameson wasn't in there. Knowing that Dad's room is locked I checked my bedroom where non other than Jameson himself was looking around. Touching my things.

"Now you're officially a creep! What the hell are you doing in my room?" I yelled at him. The audacity of him to come into my room and touch my stuff.

He opened his mouth but I didn't give him time to speak. "What is your problem seriously dude? You think you can come into my house and go into my room without permission! Would you like it if I did that to you? You creepy pantie sniffing ass weirdo!"

Jameson burst out laughing and I didn't think it was funny. Just because i'm friends with his cousin and he's friends with my brother doesn't give him the right to think we're close. "I did not look in your dresser and i'm certainly not going to sniff your panties."