"Making friends with my new neighbor, I see?" He questioned with a smirk, handing her a drink.

"He needed a smoke, so I figured why not." She shrugged, taking a seat on the couch beside him.

"He's cute." He exclaimed, enthusiastically, still smirking in her direction.

"Ziggy!" She shoved his side, playfully. "He's straight, so don't even try it."

"Pastas always straight until you get it a little wet, ya know." He winked, taking a quick swig.

"You're ridiculous." Dru rolled her eyes, while taking a sip as well. Draco definitely was cute, but he was a bit reserved and closed off, and Dru also wasn't very good at picking the best guys to date.

"But I'm referring to you, girl." He continued to stare at her, as she eyed the glass in her hands. "I mean, it's been three years since, well, you know, and maybe it's time you start dating again."

"Oh, thank you for your blessing." She rolled her eyes, sinking into the plush cushions of the couch.

"You know what I mean. You're allowed to be happy, you know? You don't have to continue to suffer because of your past." He reached forward, placing his hand on her leg. "I've know you since college, and you've always been strong willed and had a good head on your shoulders. I can see you're getting there again, but maybe you just need that extra push, babes."

"When I meet the right person, I'll take that chance. For now, I'm perfectly content by myself." She informed him, trying to conjure up some confidence in her statement, but she knew he was right. She did feel lonely, and her past haunted her tremendously, but she could never admit that out loud. Her friends knew it, so no need to wallow in the self pity.

"Girl, I love you, but you've spent nearly everyday at my place for god knows how long. I know you don't want to be alone. And I know you're scared." He continued to eye the girl beside him, brushing her hair from her face, and behind her ear. "It's okay to be scared. And it's okay to have walls built, especially after all you've endured, but those walls don't need to be so damn high." Her eyes looked to his, as she let out a quiet sigh. She hated admitting it, but he was right. It was time for her to branch out.

"Alright. I will start looking. But if I'm going on a date, you'll be joining me." She demanded with a smirk.

"That'd be kinda weird wouldn't it?" He scrunched up his nose and brows.

"I mean you're going on a date too! You and Brandon broke up six months ago." She told him, as he rolled his eyes.

"Fine. Then let's make this a challenge, shall we?"

"God, you and your challenges." She shook her head, grabbing her drink again, and taking a much larger sip.

"Both of us are to find someone by the end of the week. No exceptions. And we go on a double date, got it?"

"Fine." She shrugged, trying to look confident. "That'll be easy enough."

"Well, I've been talking to this guy from the coffee shop anyways, and he's been asking me out for a while now, so really, it's you who needs to find someone." He flipped his hand up, pretending to flip his hair, and smirked, crossing his arms. "So your turn."

"I'll find someone. Don't worry about it. I mean how hard can it be? There's plenty of guys out there." She shrugged and Ziggy stayed quiet for a moment, before bursting into a fit of laughter.

"Oh, honey, you have no idea what's in store for you." He laughed, knowing there were absolutely not plenty of fish in the sea, and men could be the absolute worst. "Now what'd ya say? Brokeback Mountain or Love Actually?"

"God, what is your obsession with these cheesy romance movies? I mean, Brokeback Mountains great, but you literally recite half the lines to it." She reached forward, pouring herself another glass, and then cuddling up next to her friend. "Why not Kill Bill? You still owe me after you fell asleep last time." She rolled her eyes.

"Ugh, always the violence with you." He groaned, jumping up and scanning the shelf of movies that both Dru and him had acquired over the years. Finally spotting it, he grabbed it from the collection and pulled the dvd out of the case. "Fine, considering I don't feel like spending the next hour arguing over what to watch and then passing out in defeat."

"You're the best." She winked, throwing her feet to the side, and glancing out the window. For some reason, she wondered if the man she had encountered would still be out there. She didn't know why, but he was intriguing. His whole demeanor, nicely dressed, the British accent, it all was enticing. But she just saw the empty space, occupied by a harsh wind, and no sight of this man with the strange foreign name. Draco Malfoy. A perfect name for someone so mysterious. What was it about him? She shook her head slightly, looking to the television, and now feeling slightly stressed about having to find someone to go on a date with her.

This was going to be a disaster.