Chapter 5 - Annoying Taehyung

Start from the beginning

" Jungkook, he is Ji Chang wook, he is dangerous " Jungkook sighed and pulled his hand away him Seun " Don't worry " Seun panicked " He is a Mafia " But Jungkook didn't listened to him and rushed to them, Seun panicked and rushed to call Taehyung " Hey you! Doctor! Treat out boss " Jungkook rolled his eyes.

" First to and take your guns away, this a Hospital not your training ground " Jungkook said to them, they looked at him disbelief... Jungkook checked their boss aka Chang wook " Hoe dare you to talk to us like that, these guns won't move from here " One of the man said " I won't treat him than " Jungkook shrugged.

Jin, Yoongi along with Jimin and Seun rushed in the coridoor " I aslo don't want to be treated by this young boy " Chang wook said groaned...his man grabbed Jungkook's shoulder " Come on you heard him, go " Jungkook holds his wrist and twisted who groaned " Don't touch me " He said in a cold tone and pushed him.

Who fell on the ground, whimpering holding his arm....Jin, Yoonmin and Seun wide their eyes " Hey! You! How dare you " Another one tries to hit him...but Jungkook was fast to hold his arm and twisting it behind his back, who scremed...He kicked his butt making him slam against the wall.

Everyone moved back scared " Now? Leave " The men grabbed the guns and rushed out... Jungkook tried to Chang wook who was groaning " Please ready the operation room Doctor Yoongi " Yoongi nodded his head and went away with Jimin.... Jungkook helped Chang wook standing up and warpped his arm around his neck, supporting him by his waist.

Chang wook turned his head and saw Jungkook, whose eyes were straight...last thing he saw Jungkook glancing at him and than darkness filled his eyes.

On the other hand, Taehyung parked his car and rushed out of the car running towards the entrance, before he enter into the hospital...he saw men wearing black suites running out of the hospital with guns while their faces filled with fear...he frowns and rushed inside, he saw two men, one hold his arm and the other groaning on the floor.

" Where is he?" Taehyung asked Hoseok, who came to him along with Jin " Operation Theatre " Hoseok said resting his hands on his hips " doctors?" Taehyung asked him, glancing at the injured men on the ground " Jungkook, Yoongi and Jimin " Taehyung wide his eyes " Jungkook? He is isn't really goo-" he was shut by Jin's hand slamming on his mouth.

" Shut up! You need to shut up! Can't you appreciate him or once! You has been working for 40 hours without any break, covering John's duty and you are saying he isn't good " Taehyung gulped nervously, this is the first time Jin yelling at him " He just saved out butts a moment ago, shut up before in I make you " Jin huffed and walked away.

Taehyung nervously glance at Hoseok, who had same angry in him " What happened to t-them " Taehyung nervously asked, indicating to the men on ground " Go and watch it yourself in Cctv " Hoseok said rolling his eyes, walking away...He rushed to his office and opened his lap top...He saw his Jungkook's beat those men..

He blinked his eyes looking at the laptop shocked " Sweet? Cutie? I don't think so " He said blinking his eyes.

••• Hours Later •••

Chang wook was shifted into a private room, Operation was successful... Jungkook walked into his room, because Jungkook is doctor...He checked Chang wook's wound and nodded his head...he grabbed the pen and starts to write on his file....Chang wan groaned opening his eyes...he flinched because the light but blinked few times, adjusting the light....He saw Jungkook bending too busy writing something.

Jungkook truned to him and saw him awake " You are awake, How are you feeling " Jungkook asked,helping him sit on the bed, supporting pillows

Jungkook truned to him and saw him awake " You are awake, How are you feeling " Jungkook asked,helping him sit on the bed, supporting pillows...Chang wook just nodded his head... Jungkook hand him a glass of water, which he silently drank as he was feeling thirsty.

" You will be discharged after few weeks, till than if you need anything, press that button " Jungkook said to him, who nodded his head..... Jungkook walked out, Chang wook sighed, groaning a little...He rested his head in a pillow, he remember how Jungkook fought with his men.

" Seems like he is new here, he don't know about me " Chang wook said to himself, looking at the ceiling... Jungkook sighed sitting in the staff room, Taehyung glance at him, who was making tea for himself " Hey Jungkook " Jungkook looks up and saw Jin " Hey Hyung " He heard someone clearing his throat.

Jungkook looks at Taehyung and than back at at Jin " Doctor Jin " He corrected, Jin sat before him " you should go back to your hostel and take rest " Jin said to him, who shook his head " No it's okay, Doctor John is still not back " Jungkook said to him  who Jin, Taehyung listened to them silently " You have been working for almost 48 hours Jungkook, aren't you sleepy?" Jungkook shook his head.

" No " He said " how can I, whenever I sleep, I get nightmares " Jungkook thought to himself, Taehyung glance at him, concerned " Don't Tell me you have insomnia " Jin asked him, Jungkook shrugged " Maybe " Jungkook said and smiled slightly... Taehyung stayed there staring at Jungkook for sometime, only thinking If Jungkook really is okay.

___________________
Chapter 5

How was it? Favorites part?

Thanks for reading 💕

Tell me one think about Taekook you like the most

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰