Chapter 6: The "Promise"

Start from the beginning

Just then, a nurse came inside the room and asked them to go out and let the patient take rest, leaving the baby in the craddle.
Mrs. Kim sighed and closed her eyes hoping for the best to happen to her son.
They all left the room.

~After some days~

Doctor gave a date to get discharged. And they went home, on the given date. Days have passed, they are taking care of the baby Seokjin. Doing everything that makes baby Seokjin happy. Mr. And Mrs. Jung come and visit the baby Seokjin and leave little Hoseok there with baby Seokjin. Mrs. Kim take care of both the babies.
They watch movies, crime thrillers. Since, Mrs. Kim likes to watch crime thriller movies. She didn't mind watching them with the kids because, she thought they won't understand them. Little Hoseok and Baby Seokjin watch the movie with interest without getting bothered of what's happening in their surroundings.

~A year passed~

Mr. And Mrs. Kim wanted to celebrate Baby Soekjin's 1st birthday. They wanted to invite all their relatives and celebrate it in a grand manner. Now, Mr. Kim and Mr. Jung are calling all the important people in their business list. Little Hoseok and Baby Seokjin are playing happily. Laughing and smiling.

Mr. And Mrs. Kim wanted to invite the doctor who treated her throughout her delivery time. They wanted to meet him in person for invitation. So, they planned to go to the doctor in the afternoon. They got ready, Mr. Jung stayed at home to take care of the 2 kids. They saw little Hoseok is sitting beside his father, who has baby Seokjin in his hands.

Mrs. Kim lovingly said, "Oppa, I and him will go to the doctor to invite him to the party. I want to invite him, in person. We will go. Take care. Bye oppa. Bye, hobi baby. Bye, Jinnie." She pinched the babies' cheeks and smiled at the babies.

Mr. Jung waving his hand in the air, he said. "I will, Seokah. Take care, you too." Mr. And Mrs. Kim left to hospital

~In the hospital~

~In the doctor's office~

Doctor, Mr. Han was sitting in his office. Mr. and Mrs. Kim went into the hospital. He looked at them. "Hello, Mr. And Mrs. Kim, glad to see you, again. What brought you here? How is the baby doing?" Mr. and Mrs. Kim greeted him back with a smile.

"Hello."

Mrs. Kim started talking. "Dr. Han, Hello. The baby is doing fine. And we are here to invite you to the baby's 1st first birthday party. And we will be happy, if you come. We can understand, if you can't make it."

Just then, a nurse comes into the office holding a baby in her hands. She looked at the doctor to say something.

Mr. Han concerned he went to the lady. "What's wrong, nurse? Whose baby is that?"

"Sorry, Dr. Han, but I don't know whose baby is this. His name is Jeon Jungkook. It's written in the chain he has. This baby is found on the bench inside the hospital, near the entrance. As I was passing by, I found this baby sleeping soundly. So, I brought this baby to you." The doctor continued. "Is he healthy? Did you check his vitals? Is he ok?"

"He is perfectly alright, Dr. Han. I checked everything before taking him to you. He is under good care and he is just 3-4 months old." Mrs. Kim listening to the conversation, she went to the baby to see him and took the baby into her hands.

Mrs. Kim as she took the baby into her hands she cooed at the baby. "Aww. This baby is so cute. Who in the world abandoned this baby? How could they? Hon, you have to do this for me. I want this baby. We are adopting this baby. I don't know what you are doing, but this baby is mine from now on." Mrs. Kim said those words and left the room.