Mom - Chapter 15

NO POV:🤍🖤

"Izuku.... is that you?"

"MOM?!"

Let's recap a bit, last time we left off our great hero's had just figured out a plan. Said plan was to 'teleport' using what they predict to be Emma's quirk at each farm while it is night time and everyone's 'mother' is asleep.

But they forgot one main thing... Emma doesn't know how to use her quirk..... or presumed quirk...

So, before they set out to free everyone, they had to figure that one out... Which was more difficult then expected...

They realized the only way Emma could create these portals is by having seen said area before... which was going to be difficult since there were many farms that she hasn't seen before that they had to free people from.

(AN: So, I'm tweak the tpn farms a bit, since there are so many they wouldn't be able to free everyone at once, and so instead i'm just gunna say only the premium farms exist at the moment, sorry)

And so, they set out on a journey, all of them together going to visit each farm by foot. Luckily Norman had created many maps and had traveled to every farm, not making any attacks just to plan everything out, and how to free everyone, which wouldn't be an easy task.

Eventually though they had finally scooped out every area. And planned to attack by downfall.

"EVERYONE READY!!!" Emma yelled, excited as ever. "Emma! Quite down!" Norman said. "I'm sorry I'm just so excited!!!!" Emma squealed. "Right but, you should rest, as we don't want you to black out during this Emma, are you sure you can take it?" Izuku asked. "Of course I can! I'm as super strong" Emma said doing fake arm muscles. "Keep telling yourself that." Ray stated, not looking up from his book. "You damn nerds, dinners ready."

Not many would expect it, but since Bakugo had a great sense for cooking he had been cooking meals for everyone since they had gotten there! Norman wasn't too good with meals on his own, and would usually forget to eat one to many times.

And so, eventually the sun set, and the moon came up, high into the sky.

Slowly, but surely, Emma and Izuku made their way to each farm, waking up each older kid to take the others and go through the portal Emma created to Norman, Bakugo, and Ray.

Though, on their second to last house one mother was watching, she didn't do anything expect tell... someone special as you could say to warn the last farm.

"Alright! That was the last kid! Let's go!!!" Emma squealed. "Emma shhh don't make too much noise you'll wake up the mom here-" Izuku started. "Don't worry she's been awake this whole time." "Who's there!" Emma asked, while Izuku was powering up OFA.

"My, my you don't even recon-

Izuku.... is that you?!?"

"Mom?!?"

———————————————————————————
Date: 4/18/21 Words: 491