Backstory - Chapter 6

AHHHH SHO- nevermind my sister just brought me candy..... anyways new upload thing uh it's now hopefully (let's pray i can keep sunday's off from everyone) and monday's my two free days of the week🧍‍♀️..... anyways i don't own MHA or TPN and the AU was created by mads_create

———————————————————————————
IZUKU POV:💚🥦🌿

"WHAT?" Allmight and Nezu exclaimed. "YOUNG MIDORYIA WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US THIS SOONER!" Allmight yelled. I was pretty sure that everyone could hear us but then again this WAS a room made for integration so they could have taken extra procedures. "Well I had never told anyone just said I didn't remember anything from before being found out of thinking people wouldn't like me....." I replied looking at the ground. I heard Emma gasp (Note: my humor is so broken I keep saying 'Depressed Emma' and cracking up😫) and Ray too. "Why would anyone think of you like that?" Nezu asked. "Uh well I was just worried that everyone would hate me so that's why only my mom knew." "Oh.... Well young Midoryia we must know how you got here now..." Allmight (more like allnight- no- no- let's keep this as pg as possible-) said. "Um.. alright." Everyone seemed to be looking at me. Ray confused about how I must have escaped, and Emma looking at me with worry. I didn't care about how Nezu and Allmight would react to this I wanted to tell Emma, Ray and Norman how I did escape if I saw them again.... even though Norman isn't here I still wanted to tell them...

———————————————————————————
SAME POV BUT 9 YEARS AGO:🎲🕰🥦

"We are here...." I heard Mama say. "Yay! I can't wait to see my new family!" I exclaimed! I was so excited! "Yes.... Hopefully in the afterlife....." I heard Mama say. I turned to her and asked "What do you mean?" Suddenly I heard a odd noise. I turned around and a monster was there! It was really scary.... But suddenly a person appeared and cut off the monsters head! I gasped in how much blood came out of its neck and I heard Mama gasp too... but for a different reason. Mama had passed out because a girl was behind her and hit her over the head! "Mama!!!" I yelled. "Hey kid it's alright..." I heard the women who hit Mamas head say. "Shit it's a 7 year old... this is the last delivery we can do Minerva. I thought this one was meant to be a 12 year old!" The women exclaimed. "I thought too must have been a change in schedule but it's the last kid we can take. I'm sorry...." I heard the man who killed the monster say. "Are you guys my new family?" I asked. "Uh... No we are just the people to bring you to your new family...." The women said. "Oh okay!!! I can't wait to meet (almost put meat by accident there) them!!!" I said! "Yea... right kid...."

———————————————————————————
BACK TO THE PRESENT SAME POV:🎲🕰🥦

"And those two people tried to bring me and 20 different kids into this world. Though the plan failed and they where only able to bring me here..... the adults got away but the 20 kids were killed. Making me the only one of them able to be here...." I said... "Jesus christ wtf I was gunna ask why he got to skip class and why he knew all the kids but I guess I got my answer right there.... wtf you damn nerd?!" I heard someone say behind me. "K-KACCHAN?"

———————————————————————————
I wish I had more time to update this fanficton :(
anyways I just wrote and essay in 30 minutes and now i'm here writing fanficton that took me and hour... How did I spend more time writing fanficton than writing an essay? One will never know...

Date: 2/7/21 Words:644