Telling The Class - Chapter 7

Hey

Why are y'all reading this story lol

Like

I cant

I cant

446 READS?!!?!?

HUH THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!

I'm so sorry for not updating these past few days, schools been getting ahead of me so sorry.

As Always I don't own MHA or TPN and AU created by mads_create !!!

———————————————————————————
EMMA POV: 🏹🥩🧡 (author note pov almost corrected its self to pog lol)

I turned my head to see the guy with anger issues from earlier. I guess Kacchan was his name since that's what Izu just called him. "You damn nerd why haven't you told anyone! Not like anyone would care." 'Kacchan stated' "Aww Kacchan actually cares :)" Izu said. "Shut it ya damn nerd." After this 'Kacchan' stated that explosions came out of his hands.

"E-Eh! How did you do that!?" I stated quickly. "I think it's that quirk thing they where talking about earlier." Ray said. "Oh. But what's a quirk?" I asked. "How am I supposed to know Emma?" "Right sorry haha..."

"A quirk is pretty much a super power but only *rambling about how only whatever amount of people have this power in the world and such* And yea! That's pretty much what a quirk is!" Izu said.

"Whatever earlier as I was saying you should tell the others. Not like I care or anything!" (author note: fawk i don't mean to make this sound bakudeku or anything i just wanted some good ol' i get i was your bully but now i care for you so you should tell them and this totally doesn't mean i care for you but i care for you sorta thing) "'Sure'" Glinda stated. "Whatever! I'm leaving." Bakugo said.

"As much as that was weird he has a point young Midoriya. You should tell you classmates sooner or later." (The weird half lookin thin b//// said.... i don't like allmight at all sorry lol or do i like swearing when it's not a character saying it) The musclely guy said. "I guess your right...." Izu said.

———————————————————————————
IZUKU POV + TIME SKIP:🎲🕰🥦

It's finally time.... I should tell them... And on Valentine's day too haha not on purpose but it's kinda funny.

I walked into class 1-A classroom. I saw Emma and Glinda helping Mina and Ochako-san put up strings with pink and red hearts attached on the wall, while momo was creating Valentines decorations for other parts of the room with some of the other class 1-A girls. On the other side of the room it seemed like Iida was getting into an argument with Ray and Bakugo 5 seconds away from blowing Dons face off with Kirishima trying to stop him. Everyone else was in the middle helping take care of the little kids who came with Emma and Ray. So far, it looked like everyone was getting used to each other.

"Hey everyone I just wanted to say something..." I said out loud. Everyone turned to me. Ochako-san gave me a smile and pocked Emma in the shoulder to look at me.

"So by now all of you know that I already knew almost  everyone here when they arrived through that portal.... And I'm pretty sure no one knows what they went through so let me explain... We came from an 'Orphanage' where we had a 'mother' who took care of us there. Each day we would take timed tests to test our knowledge. Everyone in the orphanage through 6-12 at minimum and maximum had a chance of a terrible fate. The actual reason for that orphanage was to feed demons. Yes. Demons would eat our brains out of our body's. When I was 7 I was saved and got to escape. I ended up here. Alone. Unlike Emma, Ray, Glinda, Don, and everyone else I was the only person to escape at that time. I came here, got adopted by my mother, and eventually went to school with Kacchan. That's how I ended up here."

There was silence. I couldn't blame them they just found out about how their classmate was created for demons to eat. "The number on your neck.... When they showed up and called you big brother.... It all makes sense now...." Iida-kun said out loud.

"AWW DEKU-KUN WE WOULD NEVER THINK LESS OF YOU!!!" Ochako-san said. "Yea she's right problem child no one would care." I was meet with love... and kindness something I didn't expect. "Wait but how did you get your quirk then Deku-Kun?"
(UH-CUT THE CAMERAS CUT THE CAMERAS-) "Oh uh-" Oh god I need a good lie... I know! "I actually don't know how I was gifted it I guess when I came through the portal I got it. Could have been a side affect from the portal as I was the first person to come through after years so I could have gotten it from the portal." I hope they bought it.... "That makes sense Deku-Kun!" Few....

———————————————————————————
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!!

I didn't mean to write so much since I'm kinda busy rn and writing inbetween doing things haha. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter of "His Secret"! Sorry it took so long for an update, school is kicking me in the arse rn.

Date: 2/14/21 Words: 882