AN - PLEASE READ

(I don't own the art above)

Hi there! I'm Milk! This is my first ever fanficton ever, though the AU is NOT created by me. mads_create created this AU on their tiktok, Zoey_Cosplay_ please go check their cosplay videos out!

Also this is NOT a ship AU!!! Please keep that in mind. It will also follow the plot of season 1 of The Promised Neverland and won't have any Manga spoilers as I haven't read the Manga yet!!!

I also have been in the my hero academia fandom for a while but i'm still in the middle of the anime since i'm dumb and literally can't get through it lmao so yea it may not include all the characters you wanna see

Getting back to topic, I didn't create this AU it was created by mads_create on their tiktok but I'm going to put a spin on it! The AU they have created starts off with Izuku remembering things from his past in the promised neverland, and no one else in 1-A is having these memories. I'm going to put a spin on this and change it a bit since only 2 parts are out on their tiktok and I would like to put my own spin on it! Sorry if you came here expecting for it to follow what happens in the AU on their account, if you would like to follow what the original plot was go check out their tiktok! (once again it's Zoey_Cosplay_ once again please go check their account out!!!)

Also I think this is important to mention that this is my first fanficton so it may not be long, and probably a lot of spelling errors as well😅

Including that I don't own my hero academia or the promised neverland!

Evidence of being allowed to make this AU taken from my tiktok account lol (taken a few days ago btw)

———————————————————————————

Words: 327
Date: 1/26/21
Edited: 1/16/23