Oh deary.... Chapter 10

(I don't own the drawing above I found it on google but I love it sm)

Hey besties

So like wait wtf help how do i fix this what

Okay there we go. So uh yea this chapter is a bit late because i was very busy (aka i've been skiing all weekend.... ew)

AND SO I KEEP FORGETTING TO WRITE THIS

SORRY

ALSO MY SISTER GOT WATTPAD HOW DO YOU BLOCK SOMEONE ON HERE HELP

*cough cough* (it's not covid i swear) anyways i don't own MHA or TPN and the AU belongs to mads_create !!!! Let's get into it!!!

Also sorry if this is a short chapter I'm currently sitting on the ground, with my phone charging, and my sister in the room.

Fawk.

———————————————————————————
IZUKU POV:💚🥦🥺(AN: i hate that emoji so much but I JUST KNOW HE WOULD USE IT)

While we were testing out quirks everyone seemed to be excited! I mean most of their lives had changed just from finding this secret out.

While Emma was up I could see the frustration on her, she seemed to be getting more worried each passing second that she didn't have one of the common quirks.

But....

Something off soon happened after words.

I mean well, wouldn't you get concerned if you sibling suddenly had a portal behind them out of the blue.

And to be clear it wasn't a LOV portal at all... and it seemed different too? I mean well if definitely wasn't the portal they came through too.....

And well....

The obvious hands grabbing at her too. Scratch that it couldn't be human hands they were too lengthy, skinny and long to be human hands so.... what was grabbing her?

But... as I was probably muttering.... heh..... some sort of memory I must have suppressed came back....

"Demons....."

Ray next to me had noticed too and we suddenly went into action.

"EVERYONE GET OUT OF HERE! NOW!" I yelled.
Everyone soon followed what I said but it was too soon for Emma.... As she was being pulled in too.

"RAY GRAB EMMAS RIGHT HAND ILL GRAB HER LEFT ONE!" I screamed at Ray.

Honesty everything that's happened to me lead up to this moment and I knew that but... With my quirk I wouldn't be able to push the demon back into the portal and protect Emma. So I had to make a decision.

That's how I ended up, with Ray, trying to pull Emma back and away from the portal. We almost had her but....

Suddenly I felt someone trying to help pull Emma back. But with one forceful pull, all 4 of us where pulled back into the demon world....

Oh no.

———————————————————————————

Yuh😫

So that happens.

Maybe it's kinda clear I have no clue what to do anymore but I'm winging it and it's working..... soooo....

Anyways I have A BIG QUESTION TO ASK!!!!!

LIKE I NEED YOU TO AWNSER THIS FOR ME YOU GUYS!!!!

Okay so comment on this like sentence if I should follow how the season 2 of TPN is going or not! Really it will change a lot of the story, and honestly I wanna bring back Norman :(

Sorry if that's spoilers but I'm pretty sure a lot of people already know he's alive so yep :)

Date: 3/7/21 Words: 552