Portals and kids - Chapter 9

(I didn't draw the photo above it popped up on my pinterest when i was with the family and now you have to deal with it :)

i-

tgeishusksyxtsisyxgcijatziakgocpabyosw

i can't even-

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH I LITERALLY CANT RN

anyways uh let's get into the story! also sorry but this may be a short chapter sorry :( (haha it's not. i wrote that in the beginning)

i don't own MHA or TPN and mads_create  created the au! let's hop into it (haha hop, i by accident put a e at the end and went "omg nagito")

———————————————————————————
EMMA POV:🧡🍁🍂👹

Yeah.... so that happened. Apparently it was true about what Izu said with the so called quirks of this world and it was.... a bit surprising, I mean (AN: I JUST REALIZED IM WRITING THIS INSTEAD OF AN ESSAY RN LMAO) Glinda fainted as she was a bit unprepared for that and we had to get help to carry her to the er here.

Soon after she woke up confused, of course, and we had to tell her.... again. Luckily she didn't faint this time! But soon came us telling everyone else.

———————————————————————————

"Hey big brother Izu! Can I talk to you for a minute?" I ran up to Izu asking. "Huh? Sure!" He replied. And so we walked from the boys dorm to the girls dorm. Before I had left Mina was yelling and telling all the girls about how one of her kids (she had 'adopted' us) (AN: OMG THAT SOUNDS SO WRONG IM SO SORRY) she was placed in charge with had gotten a quirk before one of their kids. So I wasn't sure how the dorm was gunna look when I arrived back with Izu.

Luckily they hadn't broken anything just all huddling around Glinda.

"I'm back everyone!" I said cheerfully. "And I brought Izu!" "Oh finally Emma! I'm really worried! While you where gone the girls tried it out and we realized it only worked on guys!" Glinda ran up to me. "What only worked on guys?" Izu asked. "Oh uh yea so I got my quirk....." Glinda stated.

It's good to say she broke Izu.

Like literally.

It's been an hour and he won't stop mumbling.

Everyone has been sitting on the couch just doing things looking up every so often to see if he had stopped yet.

"Alright this is getting boring just watching Midoriya mumble around like that could we like please do something? *Ribbit*" Froppy? Or Tsu? I think was her name? asked. "Oh yea maybe while Deku-Kun is well uh... doing that we could figure out your quirk Emma!" Ochako asked. She was one of the first girls I met because she was Izu's best friend! "I mean sure!" I was excited but..... what could happen? I mean I could hurt my family and lose another one like how I lost Nor- No! It'll be good this time! I hope..... "Oh and maybe we could get everyone else! See if they have any quirks too!"

And so that's how I found myself outside, in an extra gym uniform, trying out every possible quirk. Sadly everyone else had already found theres, if they had any. 2 out of 12 of the kids who came with us didn't have quirks.... Don was one of them and was sobbing in a corner crying, while Glinda was helping him. Ray sadly had a fire quirk. When his hands lit on fire I flinched..... for obvious reasons.

"Hey Emma this would've been helpful on my 12th birthday right?" He yelled at me.

But finally... It was my turn.

"Alright so nothing love themed or ice themed....." And the list goes on and on, I didn't have any common quirk! I began to worry. I mean how could I protect my family if I didn't have a quirk?

Honestly I started thinking about my family, and how I left most of them at the 'orphanage' back in our world. "Emma! Look ahead of you!" I heard someone shout. I looked ahead of myself and sure enough..... There was a portal...

Had I created it.....?

———————————————————————————

HI

I HAVE TO WRITE AND ESSAY NOW :)

uh

So

i wrote this on saturday and yea

that's why i like am dying

i hate essays

Date:2/27/21 Words:718