¿⸮ 𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐚 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 ?¿

A/N

Ok this got basically requested, so thank you for the idea @ybaquino

I'm going to write what happened, or rather how the characters reacted, after ( Y/N )'s death.

Also, please Tell Me if I forgot a character since I have to write maaany, sooo yeah :0

So enjoy :3
or not, it's sad tho :,)

——————————————————————————

Aether / Childe

The traveler stood at the same place for an hour now, waiting for ( Y/N ) to come back like she said, as he and Paimon grew more concerned about the girl's wellbeing every second that passed.

The young girl said she would gather some information but that wouldn't take so long.

And as a certain ginger-haired male came into Aether's view, he knew that something was off as he looked the male directly in the eyes. There was nothing. Not the tiniest bit life that reflected in his eyes as the harbinger wore a blank face, approaching the Traveler straight as Aether was about to draw his sword, not knowing what the intention of the other male was.

Halting in his tracks a good two meters in front of the blonde male, Childe looked down at him for a moment before speaking up in the quietest voice that ever could be heard of the harbinger.

"I killed her"

Was what he said.

Indeed, it wasn't true that he was the one who took the life of the female, but he knew that this was the only plausible explanation for the traveler without telling him that she herself, was also one of the Fatui.

Sure, her mission was long over and there was no need in hiding that anymore, but Childe knew that it was important for ( Y/N ) that they wouldn't find out.

Aether's eyes widened at the statement, looking at the other male in disbelief for a moment.

"Don't lie to me"

He said in a deathly serious voice as he stared at the ginger-head with venom in his eyes.

The harbinger didn't said anything more and instead just looked down at Aether, his blank expression still lingering on his face as the traveler gritted his teeth, stepping forward as he gripped onto Childe's collar, pulling him down as he looked like he was about to commit murder.

"Tell me the truth! Where is she?!"

He yelled at the ginger-head, dragged the attention of bystanders towards the two, but Aether couldn't care less at that moment.

Childe didn't moved an inch. Neither said one word.

As the traveler took in a short shaky breath, he just punched the harbinger out of reflex as Childe just took it the way it was. After all, he felt guilty for what happened.

Maybe ( Y/N ) would be alive at that moment if he came a few minutes, or even seconds earlier. Maybe he could save the young female who was so dear to him like his own life.

On the other hand, Aether was as broken as the harbinger himself, trying to convince himself that the ginger-head lied.

He just needed to find her.

Wherever she was right now.

˚✧₊⁎ 𓃥 ⁎⁺˳✧༚

—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-