〜 chapter 18 〜

Since we were fighting against Dvalin, one day passed. I haven't been by my comrades since then but planned on going back soon.

I first wanted to get a new sword since my last one broke during the fight and was on my way to the blacksmith as a certain blonde-haired traveler and his little companion crossed my way as I was passing by good hunter.

"Hey there"

I greeted them with a warm smile as the two of them were standing in front of Sara, seemingly ordering some food.

"Oh, hey ( Y/N )"

Aether responded, turning to me.

Paimon was too busy deciding what she wanted to eat and seemed to not notice my presence.

"Ehm... ( Y/N ), would you like to eat something with us...? I mean, after we freed Dvalin, we should celebrate, right?"

Aether asked, kinda nervous with a slightly tint of pink on his cheeks. I smiled at him and nodded happily because I didn't know if I had a chance to hang out with them after this.

I would just go to the blacksmith after we ate.

I took a seat already, saying that whatever they would eat would be okey for me and after a little moment, I noticed a familiar blue-haired male that was now talking to Aether. It was kaeya

After he was finished with his little speech, he looked behind the traveler and noticed my presence too.

On his face grew a little smile, or more a smirk as he then winked at me... I guess he winked. Since I could only see his one eye, I was not 100% sure if he winked or just blinked... but anyway, after that, he turned around and made his way back to wherever he came from.

At that moment, a girl in red approached Aether and looked at the direction where kaeya went, asking the traveler something how it seemed.

The three of them then came to the table where I was sitting and now I could see the girl in red from a close view. She looked kinda cute.

"Hi! I'm Amber, outrider of the knights of favonius"

She proudly said with a big grin on her face.

"I'm ( Y/N ), a traveler, just like Aether"

I said, genuinely smiling back at her. She reminded me of someone, or rather her energetic character, but I didn't know who it was.

The food came a few moments later and I saw that it was sticky honey roast. I heard before that it should be very good but hasn't the chance to try it out by now.

We ate all of the food pretty quickly since Paimon was eating the half of the whole dish in no time. She could really eat much for her size...

I also talked a lot with Amber and she was really a nice person. After we finished, I was standing up, saying that I would pay for myself but the others said that I don't needed to.

"Thank you for the treat"

I said, happily clapping my hands together and smiled at the three in front of me with a closed-eye smile.

I didn't wanted to waste time so I left the good hunter and made my way down the stairs to get to the blacksmith.

"Hello sir. What kind of swords do you sell?"

I asked eagerly. To be honest, I wanted a new sword for quite a long time now since I used mine for so long already and wanted something new.

The male in front of me pointed at a few swords that were leaning against one pillar or laying on a table. I looked through it and took a few of them in my hand to see how they lay in it.

There was a katana ( a Japanese sword. If you don't know what it looks like then you can Google it but it's practically just a long sword that is slightly curved :3 ) with a ( F/C ) blade that reflected the color in the sunlight.

I took it in my hand and it was unexpected light. It laid good in my hands and I decided that I would take this until I would get back to snezhnaya and get something that is adjusted to by ability and so on.

I took out my mora and payed for the katana before I made my way back to the other harbingers to tell them the "news".

Then I would say goodbye to Mondstadt.

———————————————————————————

A/N

Hello there 🤍

Ahhh sry this chapter comes late xD

I forgot the time while drawing.

Nobody asked for it but that's what I was drawing xD

Anyway, hope you enjoyed this chapter and
had / have a good day 🤍

- Author-Chan