〜 chapter 15 〜

As we wandered through the Woods, I could feel my body getting heavier and heavier every step we took. I was so tired, it was already late at night and all the thinking and nervousness took a lot of energy.

As we were going over a few roots of a big tree, I didn't took my foot high enough and tripped over one root.

I fell forward but it didn't last long as I felt my face buried in something warm and soft.

It didn't took a long time for me to figure out that this "warm and soft" thing that I landed on, was razor bare chest.

He now had a tight grip on wrist as the other was holding onto my hip to stabilize me so I would not fell to the ground.

My face turned red again because of the contact, particularly because his bare chest was... well, bare.

"Eh- Ehm, I- I'm sorry..."

I mumbled, taking a few steps back as I fiddled with my chain that had the same color as my face right now.

"Not a Problem. You hurt?"

The boy in front of me asked, taking a step forward again to slightly approach me.

"Oh, ehm no I'm not hurt. Thank you"

I said, now looking up at him.

He nodded at my response and reached out to my hand again. I took it and we continued our way to wherever he was going to. I think he was directing our way towards the other Harbingers at the champ but I don't exactly know how he knew where they were.

Maybe because he lives with wolfs and know how to perceive the scent of someone or something. But to be honest, I was just glad the moment I could hear my comrades that were still bickering in the distance.

I sighed out of relive that I didn't need to wander around the forest for hours to find a way back.

I turned too Razor as we stopped walking, still a little bit away from the others so they didn't notice me or the silver-haired boy next to me.

I smiled brightly at him as he looked at me

"This your lupical, right?"

He asked, making sure they were the right people.

I just nodded

"Thank you again for you're help, Razor"

I said while raising my hand and patting his head.

He blushed slightly at my actions but I didn't really noticed it because I was too busy admiring his fluffy hair.

"Mhm~ I hope we meet again someday"

I said, still smiling brightly at him.

He slightly smiled back and nodded

"I hope so too"

He said.

We smiled at each other until I took my leave so that Childe and Scaramouche wouldn't get worried because I was gone for quite a long time.

I really hoped that I would see Razor again because he was very kind and especially unique. But to be honest, I doubted it. We are not going to be around Mondstadt for a long time anymore and I don't know if I can visit this place after we finished our mission and get back to snezhnaya.

But if I have a chance, I want to visit Mondstadt after all.

I reached the camp short after and immediately heard Childe and Scaramouche questioning me about where I were and what took me so long.

Signora was seemingly in a bad mood

"Pft, it wasn't even that long..."

She muttered under her breath, a few meters away from us and then headed in some other direction.

The three of us just ignored her comment and I told the two boys in front of me that I just get lost but found my way back really quickly.

I didn't mentioned Razor because that would only lead to more questions.

Soon after, I fell asleep. It surely won't take long until Diluc would have the needed information together so I was planning on heading back to the winery as soon as I would wake up.

Even if he would not have all the informations, I would take that opportunity to just wander around and explore the area.

Lets see what the next day would bring.

———————————————————————————

A/N

Hey heyy 🤍

First of all,
I don't know if I am able to publish a chapter tomorrow but I am trying to publish at the afternoon if I get some time to write.

So, just for you to know :3

Anyway, hope you enjoyed this chapter and y'all had /have a good day 🤍

See you at the next chapter probably ˚✧₊⁎

~ Author-Chan