Fun facts >w< part 2

Beginne am Anfang

(Current Min-yun)

(Current Min-yun)

....Is that even a fact? But yeah Min-yun's hair is styled like Lucas'—that's basically Min-yun's appearance but Imagine him on real life not just a drawing— or you can do your imagination on Min-yun, I don't care..

Fact 33: When Min-yun felt like not being your guard on the moments when you spend time with bts, he goes to sleep on a branch of a large tree in the back yard. His favorite tree.

Fact 34: Camille is Min-yun's niece

Fact 34: Camille is Min-yun's niece..yes his niece.

Fact 35: Y/n often tends to be alone

Fact 36: Taehyung started to care about Y/n when he found out that Y/n has been kidnapped. He doesn't show that he cares for Y/n but he knew very well that his already attached to her.(I'll have a heat attach—)

Fact 37: on the way home from the kidnapping, Y/n fell asleep because she felt safe when Jimin hugged her, it was very comfortable.

Fact 38: Ms.Lin is very protective of Y/n, she's always very updated of her everyday deeds..creepy if you asked me (We all know the cause—)

Fact 39: you all might not noticed but Camille always calls Y/n 'mommy' in prinvate places, and also Min-yun as 'Daddy'.. she's a weird & a psychopath so Min-yun and Y/n didn't even try to scold her. It was already good enough that she's calling them that in prinvate than public.

Fact 40: Min-yun likes to have sweets as snacks. You sometimes didn't notice but he has different types of sweets in his bag (talk about diabetical 😶..)

Fact 41: 'Sangmi' known as Camille, his brothers name is recommended by one of the my friends on an manga group on facebook..I asked for a korean boy name, that is fitting for a psychotic boy. And there we are!! 'Oh Sangwoo'.

Fact 42: Y/n has a bad habit of cursing🤬 whenever she's in a bad mood, annoyed, and angry... and she even maybe curses🤬 when she just feels like it.

Fact 43: in chapter 49 (49. Now I'm curious... ) Mrs.Wu's cat named 'Rudy' is actually based on my real life living cat! His name is Rudy I named him Rudy because he really have this hot head temper when he was just a little kitten, he really likes to have attention like 24/7 (it's kinda annoying sometimes honestly 🤦🏻‍♀️)(😼)