17. You've Got My Time You Are My Plans

Awsten's pov:

"Good morning, darling." I heard Dallon's voice, deeper than usual from having just woke up.

"Fuckkkkkkk," I groaned, putting my hands on either side of my head. "Nooooo I fucking hate myself why does everything hurt so bad."

"You don't drink very often, do you?" Dallon asked, resting a hand on my arm as we both sat up, leaning against the headboard.

"More like never," I replied, letting my head fall back. "Shit, Dallon, I'm so sorry. Ugh, fuck me, I'm so stupid I should've told you I don't drink."

Dallon smiled kindly, "Hey, it's okay. I was the one who ordered the champagne. Um, I was going to cook you pancakes but uh," he looked down at his hands, laughing awkwardly. "Um I didn't want to wake you and you were like, uh, lying on my chest."

I laughed, "Have I mentioned how sorry I am."

"No, no, um, it's fine," Dallon's eyes met mine. "I didn't mind."

There was a beat of silence before he continued, "I'll go make those pancakes now."

"The flour and um sugar and stuff is in the cabinet above the fridge," I said as he untangled his legs from the sheets of the bed.

"Fantastic," he smiled, he started to walk away but turned around, "This is usually more of a third date type of thing for me."

I laughed and let him continue on his way to the kitchen. I bet his pancakes would be super fucking amazing.

.......

I scanned the crowd for Otto's signature beanie. In every picture he had sent me he was always wearing a beanie, usually black.

After my date with Dallon I hadn't wanted to meet Otto anymore, but I figured I should still do it just to be polite.

Otto had asked to meet up on the corner of the street where his Airbnb was. He wanted me to show him around a little bit, take him to some places I thought were cool, since he didn't know LA very well. It was a decently crowded area, there were people walking in each direction, and no sign of Otto.

Just as I was about to pull out my phone and DM him I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Hey," I turned around to see Otto, dressed in a pair of short fucking shorts, a red shirt that said 'this is my slutty pizza costume' and a black beanie. "I saw your hair and I just assumed..." he trailed off, staring down at his feet awkwardly.

I made note of my own outfit; blue skinny jeans, a tank top (that used to be a t-shirt before I cut the sleeves off) with Mickey Mouse on it, and a necklace of small rainbow plastic feet.

We were an interestingly dressed pair.

"Hey!" I responded, suddenly very excited to see him. "Um I love your shirt."

"Oh, haha, thanks," I watched as Otto's eyes scanned me up and down, clearly looking for a part of me to compliment. "Your necklace is so cool, are those feet?"

I smiled, "Yeah, I'm kind of obsessed with it." I stared down at it admiringly. "So anyway, I have a few places in mind we could go, some restaurants, um, an observatory, hollywood, an art museum, where do you wanna go?"

Otto paused for a moment before responding, "Art museum."

I grinned. Reaching down to take his hand, but stopping, hesitantly making eye contact to see if that was okay.

He grinned and grabbed my hand, interlocking our fingers just as Dallon had done.

"Awesome," I smiled." "Let's go."