Next day all of them got ready and left for the venue. Nandini left early in the morning for the last minute preparation.

All of them reached the venue and entered inside,Malhotras and Murthys met each other and greeted.FAB5 was also present there. Nandini was ready for her first performance and to her luck both performance had lot of time between them so she had time to get ready.

Nyo, Ishita, Abhi, Mahira and Manik went backstage to wish her and Ahana.

Back stage Nandini was ready and was looking after all the other participants with the help of Ahana. Seeing her running here and there Ishita shook her head in disbelief .

Ishita: Nandu.

Nandini turned around to see all of them which bought a smile on her face.

Nandini: Mumma.. she went and hugged her mother to calm her nerves.

Ishita: Relax bacha everything is going well don't be this anxious.

Nyo: Yes Nandini and you look so pretty. She just took some kajal from her eyelids and put it behind her ear.

Nandini: Thank you Maa. Where are others?

Abhi: They are sitting you don't worry and perform well. Where is Ahana?

Nandini: She is here only meeting Aryaman. Mahira Dii how are you? and where is Anaya?
She hugged Mahira asking this.

Mahira: I am fine and Anaya is with Dad. By the way you look so beautiful.

Ahana and Aryaman also came there seeing all here.

Ahana: Hii everyone.

Ishita: You look pretty Ahana and we came to wish you both. All the best and give your best.

Ahana and Nandini: Thank you.

Nyo: Acha now we will go down.

Abhi kissed both of their foreheads and wished them luck.Aryaman too wished Nandini. All of them left except Manik. Ahana too left as she had some work.

Manik took her hands and asked Nervous?

Nandini: Little.

Manik: Just don't be, I know you will rock it. By the way you look beautiful.

Nandini: Thank you.

Manik: Wish you all the luck, give your best baby.
Both hugged each other and after breaking the hug Manik kissed her forehead and left from there not before saying that he will meet her after the performance.
Soon the performance started and after three performance Glowing Stars Academy's name was announced and backstage Nandini and Ahana hugged each other wishing each other and then wishing all the team members.
Their performance started with full energy.