19-Human Taser

This doesn't follow canon exactly, but I couldn't be bothered to rewatch the episodes and read transcripts to make sure it does, but most of it is close enough! The only not-canon bits are Kei's interference with the events :)

Before they could take action against the still-growing enemy, the class watched as eyes took shape in the mist, glowing and yellow. they wavered for a moment before settling, and a voice boomed deep from within the smoke.

"You cant get away that easily," spoke the voice. it seemed to chuckle, slightly distorted. Kei stood amongst his classmates, all of them looking up to the eyes only they could see, while Kei had given up acting like he could see the being in front of them and blankly faced ahead, straining his ears to figure out what was happening around the dome, and not just in front of them.

"You are not our targets, but All Might doesn't seem to be here, so while we wait you'll do just fine," he laughed again, louder, eyes wavering again at the sound.

Thirteen stepped forward again at the unspoken threat, opening the vacuum in their finger, prepared to attack the villain. Before they could, however, Bakugo and Kirishima sprung into action. They leapt simultaneously at the smoke, quirks activated. Shouts and explosions rung through the air as the two students attacked, the force of Bakugo's explosion blowing away some of the smoke. Thirteen shouted "Stay back!" but the two hotheads didn't listen.

Their attack hardly fazed the villain, who watched humorously. "Now now, we cant have that, can we?" with that statement, Kei felt the thick smoke begin to expand around the class, tendrils of the dark substance enveloping them.

He began to panic, as the wind inside the smoke increased drastically, and his quirk had no effect. He felt that the smoke had formed a dome around them, but it was too thick for him to hear much outside. His classmates around him clung to the floor desperatley in the strong, swirling winds, shouting at one another. Vaguely beside him, he thought he heard the thrumming of Iida's engine legs, and footsteps, before the noise disappeard beyond the soke. That likely meant at least a few students had escaped the villains grasp, but Kei had no time to count.

The villain had activated his quirk, and Kei felt a series of strange gaps appear in the floor all over the circle of smoke which he was trapped inside. he could feel as each student fell through, shouting or screeching at the action. he barely had time to take a breath and calm himself before one opened up beneath him, and his familiar grasp on solid ground disappeared, leaving him totally and utterly blind for a second, hovering in space between the portals opening up.

He felt air rushing past his face as he emerged on the other side of the portal, and landed on hard ground with a thump a second later. He lay for a moment, his back smarting from the impact and trying to figure out where in the dome he was. He took a deep breath in, calming down a little. The ground beneath him was slightly damp dirt, compacted from his fall. Sitting up, he listened around him.

Three other people seemed to be here with him, all a few metres away. They all groaned and stumbled up, so Kei did the same. His ears had stopped ringing and he could feel the lay of the land a lot better. A steep hill rose behind him, and the area they were in seemed to face the main plaza, but was around the edge of the dome. One of the many rescue zones within the facility.

"Is everyone okay?" Yaoyorozu's voice rang out, as the group of four congregated.

"My butt hurts!" Kaminari replied, to which Kei rolled his eyes, snorting a little.