Blood

CW! If you get uncomfortable with blood and vomit, skip part 1 and the beginning of part 2 of this chapter. This chapter is a little bit graphic, partially for effect and mood, and I truly apologize, but big L if you don't wanna read it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Blood started to pool onto the ground.

Dream's movements became slower, he looked pale and fatigued.

His skin on his face started to melt, and he cried. However, the tears didn't fall.

Drista was nervous. But she saw it, hidden deep under all the flesh. A glowing green light, clear enough to reach for.

"Hey, Dream..."

She slowly reached her hand towards Dream's face.

"I just wanted to let you know that I'm sorry."

Her hand plunged into his flesh and muscle. She wiggled around quickly, trying to grab a hold of it before she threw up. Her fingers slipped around, trying to touch the smooth and shiny surface of the object.

Dream wriggled around, but couldn't speak much anymore. Half of his mouth melted off, and he was losing strength. Right when he was opening what was left of his mouth to tell Drista to stop, she found it.

Her fingers wrapped tightly around the object. She closed her eyes and breathed in.

"I'll see you soon, Dream..."

Drista yanked.

It broke free from its placeholder, and tendons ripped apart as she pulled the gem out. It glowed brighter and brighter, and in a pool of exploding green light, she ripped the gem out completely, and it was now free from Dream's head.

Dream stopped moving.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Tommy searched the stronghold more thoroughly, looking around. He was examining the books when a large crash erupted from the portal room, which he hadn't made his way to yet.

"What the hell?"

He looked around the corner. The entire room had lost it's ambient light. The ceiling had caved in a bit, and the portal had shattered. The eyes of ender, which had once been snug in their place, were now broken and shattered.

"Oh shit..."

Tommy wasn't just questioning the wreckage, he was questioning the figure in front of him.

She looked familiar. Long blonde hair, which was messy and dirty. Her hoodie and overalls were ripped and in bad condition, cuts and bruises were scattered all over her hands and legs, and she wore a circular mask with a simple black smile on it.

Tommy couldn't put a finger on who it was. He searched his memory, but couldn't remember any events from the last two weeks.

"T-tommy?"

He recognized that voice.

He was flooded with constant memory, and both Tommy and Drista ran over to each other and embraced.

"Oh... my god..." Drista looked pale after they let go. A hand flew over her mouth. (CW!!)

She turned around and violently hurled. After she had finished, she fell to her knees.

(CW OVER) Tommy grabbed his leftover water from his backpack and handed it to Drista. "What happened?" He asked. "For some reason, I forgot about you..."

"I-I..." Drista shook. Her eyes stared off into the corner of the room. "I killed Dream. My own brother..."

That was when Tommy noticing the glowing object in her hand.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Techno sat in the forest.

The fire crackled, and the meat he was cooking was almost done. Medium well. Perfect.

Techno broke off a piece of his bread, and sat back and relaxed. It hadn't been long since his 'incident', but he managed to escape. In fact, it had only been a couple of hours.

After Dream manipulated him, he jumped off into the void. Or that is what he supposedly did. Instead, he jumped off purposefully onto a small platform of endstone, and managed to escape home. Or back to the forest, if you consider that home.

He tried hard to forget Dream, but sometimes his overly calming voice, his menacing expression, the way he could speak to him in his head, it did creep back to him every once in a while.

The meat was done. Techno picked it up with a stick, and ate it slowly. He enjoyed being out of the end, being out of the place he almost lost himself in.

As he sat and ate his steak, he silently wondered if Drista was ok.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Indeed, intense, short chapter with a lot of things happening, but I realized that I have been IGNORING YOU GUYS OH NO...

I did take a break for a little bit, but now I have more ideas and stuff to write off of. So hopefully I can make some more good chapters. I'm determined to make this story last as long as possible. I'll be sad when it has to end though.

Sorry for the graphic and possibly triggering content, it was to make the scene more important and a little more gruesome, and for you to understand how hard it was for Drista to do that to her own brother. But anyways!!!

Thank you for reading, and have a great day/night!!