Charge

Quick Note: I am literally super tired right now, and I just got here from watching tiktoks and Sr Pelo's 2020 screams and gags rewind, so I'm a little hyper and I might be really bad at writing deep stuff in this chapter. WHICH SUCKS BECAUSE THIS WHOLE CHAPTER IS DEEP STUFF AND LIKE WAR AND SHIZ... So I apologize if there are frequent spelling mistakes because I can never focus ever but I need a chapter before  12:30 am YA.

Help I'm so hyper I'm literally shaking.

Idk if I can write this.

But I will TRY.

Also, keep in mind that this chapter is 2 days after Phil's and Ghostbur's encounter in L'manburg. :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Drista whips around and looks around, trying to find where the voice came from. Techno and Tommy also stand up to full attention, and Techno's hand brushes against his sword.

Drista growls. "Who's there? Show yourself!"

The bushes behind them rustle, and a figure steps out from them. He is wearing a long green robe, and a now tattered and dirty green striped bucket hat.

Drista tries to squint to get a better look, but the figure starts to walk towards the light of the fire. Their features become more prominent, and both Techno's and Tommy's eyes widen when they recognize who it is.

"Dad?" Both of them say.

Their dad, Phil, stands in front of them. He is smiling, and holding a piece of what looks like Ghostbur's blue. It is full, and overflowing over his hands.

"Hello, Tech. Hello, Tommy."

Drista looks at both of them in confusion. "This... is your dad?"

Techno grins. He looks happier than he has in a few days. "Yes. This is our dad. His name is Phil."

Drista turns to Phil. "Hello, nice to meet you. I'm Drista."

Phil smiles. "Hi. Well, I heard someone talking while I was walking to Techno's house, and it turns out it was you guys. I decided to listen in for a bit, if you don't mind."

"Oh, um... well we were discussing a plan, Dad..." Techno's expression changes, and he tries his best to hide the fact that they were planning war against L'manburg.

"Techno, it's fine. I already heard the entire thing, and I agree."

"WHAT?" Tommy stands up quickly. "But you are always against war and violence, and I thought you liked L'manburg. I thought you would be on their side."

"Yeah, but I saw Ghostbur a few days ago. That changed my perspective on everything." Phil's eye contact drops when he says Ghostbur.

Tommy gasps in excitement. "Ghostbur? He is in L'manburg?" Tommy tried hard to contain his excitement. Techno does too, and looks up at his dad in shock and awe.

"I haven't seen Ghostbur in months..."

Techno looks down, and starts to stand up. "Now I'm not sure about this plan. Maybe we could do this sometime els-"

Drista grabs his shoulder and pushes him back down on the log. "Hell no. We are doing this. Why do you all the sudden not want to?"

"Well, remember Drista, Ghostbur is our brother." Tommy starts to pull the bark off the log he is sitting on. "Techno is really close with him... and that continued on after his death. Tech would do anything for Ghostbur."

Techno continues to look away, and doesn't answer to Tommy. But Drista understands.

"It's ok. I would do the same for Dream, if I had to. But we have to attack."

Phil walks towards Techno. "Maybe I can move Ghostbur out of L'manburg. I can get him far away for as long as you need, and you can continue with your plan. I also heard that you need materials, and I can hook you up with plenty of weapons and TNT."

Drista clenches her fists. "Oh, I can't tell you how excited I am to do this... I hated that Tubbo kid from the start."

"He's following in Schlatt's footsteps. Schlatt was our former President, and he SUCKED. Badly." Tommy laughs angrily. "He is becoming the same exact person he wanted and did help destroy. And he was my best friend..."

Drista sighs. "This is exactly why I want to do this. L'manburg is being completely controlled by higher government, and it is not getting better. Unless it can become free, it can't even exist anymore."

"I agree." Techno stands up quickly, holding his sword. "I completely agree."

Phil grins. "Well, I have the materials and weapons. Just follow me."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Tubbo walks up to Ghostbur. The sun is rising, and Ghostbur looks longingly at the bagel beside him, which he cannot eat. Tubbo places his hand on the table, to get Ghostbur's attention.

"Hello, Ghostbur!"

"Hello, Tubbo... Good morning..."

Tubbo immeditally senses that something is wrong. "Is everything alright, Ghostbur?"

"I don't know... It's just... something doesn't feel quite right. It feels like something bad is going to happen. Ghostbur looks down to his hands, and the blue he is holding starts to seep throw his fingers and onto the ground. Ghostbur switches it out, but it just fills up faster and starts to leak again.

Tubbo puts a hand on his shoulder, but it goes right through. He sighs, and guides his hand back to the surface of the table."But everything is ok, nothing bad is going to happen. I wonder why you feel like that."

"Me too." Ghostbur takes a deep breath.

"I saw my dad, Phil, yesterday. He gave me a new notebook to write in. Something felt off about us meeting, like he didn't want to be near me or... something. I don't know, it almost feels like he is planning something. But Dad would never do something bad..."

Ghostbur sighs after he finishes rambling, and Tubbo sighs along with him. "Wow, that must be a lot to think about right now."

"Yes, yes it is... and I can't handle it, along with always being sad, and always trying to remember what happened. I just can't, I just can't. It makes it so much harder, Tubbo!"

Ghostbur holds his head in his hands. Tubbo wants to give him a hug, but holds back. "If you need me, I will be in the office."

Tubbo keeps his worried expression as he walks away from Ghostbur. He turns around for only a few seconds, and notices that Ghostbur's blue had overflowed so much that it had pooled up on the wood and created a nice, shiny blue puddle.

Tubbo grabs onto the railing. He knew that Ghostbur's feeling was a sign. He was a ghost, they are connected to the universe in some way, right? Maybe? Tubbo didn't know anymore.

He grabbed his paper off of the table, and looked at Ghostbur one more time before going back inside for work. The clock struck 7:30, and his work day began.

Author's Note: AhHHHHHHHH I'm so tired, my hands are cold, it's cold where I live, idk anymore, and yeS.

Shoutout to this person: Thesprinklestophat
They are a great person, and yes. Lmao, they are gonna freak out when they see I tagged them in this chapter.

But anyways, thanks for reading. I really need to sleep, school hit me in the back of the head HARD today, and reality punched me in the stomach. I forgot what life was over my break.

BYE<3