Plan

Drista slowly wakes up to birds singing in the forest nearby.

She rubs her head. The ground was hard, and it took a while to get to sleep the night before. She can already hear activity outside the tent.

Someone grunts, and drops what sounds like a large log. Must be Tommy. Drista stands up and walks outside of the tent to help. Tommy is kneeling on the ground, desperately trying to lift the log.

"Wait, wait, wait." Drista says. "You need to lift with your legs, not your arms. It makes it easier."

"Good morning to you to, smartass." Tommy mumbles. Drista rolls her eyes. She has to get used to his personality or she'll never be able to work out her plan to him.

"I thought of something last night." Drista says. "A plan to get you back to L'manburg."

Tommy immediatly turns his attention away from the log and looks at Drista. "What? Really?"

"Yes." Drista says. "I want to help you get out of here."

Tommy stands up, and smiles. "Thank you," he says. "Now I have two people who got my back."

"Wait, what do you mean by 'two'..." Drista asks. She looks confused, so Tommy clarifies what he meant.

"Oh yes, I might have forgot to mention that Techno is on my side also."

Drista frowns. The name Techno sounds familar, but nothing comes up. She takes a moment to think, and then remembers. The billboards. All around L'manburg. She hadn't really payed attention to them, much less read them completely. But from the looks of it, Techno was wanted in L'manburg.

"You're literally letting a criminal help you?" Drista says. Tommy nods. "Techno is my older brother, of course I'll let him help me, no matter what. Sure, he did bad things, but what he did isn't ask bad as what Ghostbur did. The only reason Ghostbur is accepted is because he is dead and doesn't remember anything..."

Tommy's face sinks. "My whole family is kind of messed up now. It sucks when one brother is dead, and the other is wanted by society. I haven't seen Phil in weeks, let alone months, and I'm pretty sure Techno hasn't either." Tommy sits back down on the ground, and drags his finger in the dirt. Drista does the same, and folds her arms.

"Tell me more about this Techno guy."

-------------------------Meanwhile----------------------------

Ghostbur rushes around L'manburg, looking for Drista.

He should have payed more attention when Tubbo and Drista were talking, but instead he was focused on a group of butterflies nearby. The butterflies weren't even that interesting anyways, and he let Tubbo give permission to Drista to do... something. But he wasn't sure what.

Tubbo was nowhere to be found, so Dream and Ghostbur both decided to search themselves. They searched all of L'manburg, even the shady parts, but couldn't find Drista anywhere.

Ever since Dream found out Drista was gone, a look of worry was plastered across his face. "I should have known she would be careless... she has no idea how the city works, let alone how to communicate with people and stay safe..."

Dream was starting to lose hope, when Tubbo walked up to the two. "Hey!" he said. "What are you guys doing?"

"Looking for Drista. Have you seen her?" Ghostbur said. Dream glared at Tubbo, and Tubbo glanced at Ghostbur uncomfortably.

"Yes, I have. She went to go visit someone who I exiled from this city, of course under government supervision."

"YOU SENT HER TO GO SEE AN EXILED CRIMINAL?" Dream yelled. He stood up and angrily poked his finger into Tubbo's chest. "Look, I barely even know you, but if you don't find her and send her back in 3 days, then i'll inform the government. I work for them now you know, so I wouldn't risk the consequences."

Tubbo's face is fearful, and he lets out an accidental nervous giggle. "O-ok sir... I'll get her here as soon as possible..." Tubbo backs away slowly, then turns around and runs away. Ghostbur sighs. "Dream, you could have been a little nicer with him. He's only a  teen, and he has to run a citystate. He has enough pressure on him already."

"Sorry... I'm just nervous about Drista. She could get hurt. She went through the nether all by herself, too! She's only been there once with me, and that was about 3 years ago. The nether has changed since then. It's more dangerous..."

"Stop rambling and calm down." Ghostbur says. "Here, have some blue and let's take a break for a moment. I know you are stressed, but you have to try to calm down."

"Ok, I'll try." Dream says. He sits down and takes a deep breath. Ghostbur grins. "Good. Now just hold this, and let all your worries go away."

"When did you become such a nice person, Ghostbur?" Dream asks. This question takes Ghostbur by surprise, and his eyes widen. "Um... when I died..." he mumbled. Dream looked over at him. "What did you say?"

"Oh, nevermind." Ghostbur says. "It's nothing."