Attack

Soooo hey!!!

You might have noticed that I haven't updated in four days. Yeah, I know, and I'm sorry...

But the reason is because I started a hardcore writing course and a drawing course, so I have been literally dying all day and then I just go to sleep at like 5 pm.

I can't believe that I am being beat up by something I'm good at.

I'm literally writing, typing, and drawing all day so I didn't have time the last couple of days to update. Now I have got everything under control, and I'm not sleep deprived, so I think I'm good. I hope I'm good at least...

WELL ANYWAYSSSSSSs this chapter has a lot of action, but no one dies and the violence is not too extreme, especially not with the young/underage characters. There are still minor/major injuries and some blood. Death is present later on, but it's not what it seems... 

Thank you, and enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Phil leads everyone through the forest.

It's just past midnight, and monsters lurk around. Techno keeps watch and holds his sword in front of him, ready for any necessary battle.

Drista looks around. "Are we close yet? A night ambush might be a good option for us, especially since we are a small team."

Phil nods. "Yes. The city is about 5 minutes away."

Tommy shivers in excitement. His axe is in both hands, and he smiles. After this, he can finally be home, and they can finally have peace.

"Alright everyone, we are here." Phil stops, and Drista looks up. She can see the light of the lanterns above her, floating around. L'manburg looks warm and inviting, but soon it will be nothing.

Techno puts his sword away and claps his hands to draw everyone's attention. "The plan is to destroy the city so that we can draw Tubbo out of his mansion, and kill and overthrow him"

"Kill? But we can't kill Tubbo!" Tommy yells. "I am not on very good terms with him right now of course, but that's a little harsh, don't you think?"

Techno sighs. "But it's the only way to get him out of power. He won't budge, you gave him your position as President and he enjoys controlling everyone."

Drista pushes Tommy aside. "Tommy's right. We can ambush and destory the area, but killing is just going too far. If they try to kill us though, we can protect ourselves."

Techno rolls his eyes. "Ok then, but I was expecting and hoping for something way more exciting."

Tommy sighs. "I promise you can do that later... actually, don't do that later. Just forget what I said." Tommy laughs nervously and than mouths "I shouldn't have said that, oh shit..." To Drista. Drista tries to contain her laughter, and then fixes her posture and turns to everyone.

"Alright, is everyone ready?"

All three of the men look at each other, and then nod. Drista grins. The ambush begins.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ghostbur exits his house to take his nightly walk. It refreshes him, and it makes him feel more alive, despite how dead he actually is.

When he walks down to the platform, however, a feeling hits him. An uncomfortable feeling, that makes him want to go home and hide forever, or flee the city. But he can't leave the city. He died here, so he has an emotional tie to the area. If Ghostbur leaves, he will just be a lonely ghost, empty of all emotion, floating around with no purpose.