Warrior

Tommy leads Drista through a tundra biome. The mountains are huge, and Drista has never seen anything quite like it before. Tommy drags Drista along as she marvels at the beauty of the area when all the sudden Tommy slips.

Both Drista and Tommy go plummeting into the river below.

Tommy screams (very high pitched), and Drista immeditally springs into action. She grabs Tommy by the arm and drags him towards her as they tumble down the rocky and icy hill. Tommy's head narrowly avoids a rock, and they land in the cold, icy water.

"What the hell..." Tommy mumbles. He gets up slowly, clearly in pain. Drista gets up faster. Her leg hurts, but she helps Tommy up anyways.

"Are you ok?" She asks. Tommy nods. "Yeah... Sorry... I wasn't really paying attention to the path.

"It's alright. Lets just keep moving."

Drista pulls Tommy up the hill and in the direction they were originally walking in. They make their way towards a house, which is on one of the mountains. They trek up the mountain for about 20 minutes, and then they arrive.

"Here it is," Tommy says, "This is Techno's house."

"Is he here right now? The house looks empty..." Drista looks through the windows. All the lights are off, and there is no movement or sound from inside.

"Oh, he is probably just being his edgy self or some shit. He usually sits in the dark and thinks about... about..."

Tommy stops talking. Drista notices, but doesn't say anything. Tommy grabs his arm, and walks towards the door. He knocks agressively.

Tommy yells into the window. "Techno, it's Tommy, your favorite little bro!"

Someone opens the door. A tall man opens the door. He has long, light pink hair put up in a braid, and is holding a red cape in his left arm. He is wearing a white cuffed shirt, and black pants.

"No, you aren't my favorite little bro. Your my second favorite, remember?" The man says.

"C'mon Techno, that kinda hit hard..." Tommy tries to pretend he thought the joke was funny, but Drista knows the comment hurt.

"I was just kiddin. Come inside." Techno motions them into the house and to the couch. The house is made mostly out of spruce and cobble, and it's warm inside.

"So, why are you visiting me today? I thought I said no visits on weekdays, buddy."

"Well, my friend Drista here found me in exile and wants to help me." Tommy motions to Drista, who looks up and waves. Techno waves back, but not as enthusiastically.

"Well, that adds one person to our team, which is good. Are you good at fighting, Drista?"

Drista fiddles with her hands. "Kind of... I travelled a lot for about 7 years, I only recently moved into the city. I did a lot of fighting against monsters."

"Any fighting against humans?"

"Nope."

"Disappointing." Techno sighs. "But whatever. She'll be of good use anyways."

Drista grows angry at Techno's tone of voice, and puts a hand on her spear. But Tommy notices and holds her back.

"Excuse us for a moment..."

Tommy laughs nervously and drags Drista outside.

"Don't you dare try and hurt him, you hear me? He's dangerous... If you lunge at him just once, he will kill you in a heartbeat and put your head on a stake. I know, that sounds crazy, but my brother is kind of a pyschopath, ok? He loves to kill. I don't want you to get hurt. You hear me?"

Drista nods. "Sorry, he just made me sound like I was too weak to help you guys..."

"Thats because he is a dickhead. He has always been like that, ever since I was old enough to remember. He was never a dickhead towards Wi-"

Tommy stops himself, takes a deep breath, and continues to speak. "Anyways, enough about me and him, lets just get to the point and start planning. I want to get back to L'manburg. I want to get back to my home."

Drista nods and the two walk back inside. Techno is sitting there, sharpening his sword.

"Took you both long enough." He mumbled. Tommy grits his teeth. "Shut it, Tech. Let's just get to the point."

Techno smirks and grabs a piece of paper and a quill off the table beside him. "Ok, what do you have in mind, girl?"

Author's Note: YOOOO I ACTUALLY UPDATED THIS- and if you have time could you check out my other works? I would really appreciate it. Also, this is #99 on chapter... WTF? ITS LITERALLY WITH ALL OF THE PROFESSIONAL STUFF ON THAT TAG- ITS ALSO #7 ON DRISTA- GUYS TYSM <3