Manipulate

This chapter is dedicated to FinneyMeBoi. Go check them out :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Techno fell to the ground.

Drista noticed right away, and she knelt down quickly to help him.

"What the hell..." She whispered to herself. A posionous arrow was lodged into Techno's leg.

"Goddamnit-" Techno said, grimacing in pain. "Why is everything happening to me today?"

Drista could tell it was posion, because the wound started to turn a dark purple and swell. She grabbed the tip of the arrow and ripped it out of Techno's leg, causing him to flinch up and grab his calf.

Drista inspected the arrow. "I haven't ever seen an arrow like this, the posion is bright green." she refrained from touching the shiny liquid, just to be safe.

Techno, still whincing, craned his neck to get a better look. "I haven't seen anything like that either."

While Drista was busy with the arrow, Dream was walking towards them. Slowly.

Drista didn't notice until Techno pointed it out. "Drista, is that your brother?..."

Dream picked up the pace, but not much. He reached Drista, but didn't enbrace her or  say anything to her. Instead, he turned to Techno.

"Techno, what are you doing out here all alone?"

Techno looked at Dream with a confused expression. "What do you mean? I'm not here alone." He then turned to Drista and motioned for her to speak.

"Dream, I'm right here. He isn't alone"

Dream didn't seem to hear her. He just kept looking towards Techno. "That wound looks bad. Did you see who shot the arrow?"

Techno ignored Dream's remark about the wound. "I'm not here alone. Drista is with me. You know, your sister?"

Dream scoffed. "Techno, Drista isn't here." He knelt down to help wrap Techno's wound. "Drista is dead, remember?"

Techno shook his head. "No, she's a ghost, and she came here with me. She is RIGHT THERE." He grabbed Dream's arm and steered her towards Drista. Dream was staring straight at her, but his eyes were lost.

"There isn't anyone there, Techno."

"I-I..." Techno stopped grabbing his wound. He looked around, and then at Drista. "But..."

"Techno, are you ok?"

"I am, she is there, I see her! She is there..." Techno started to breathe harder. Drista shook, watching the whole thing unfold. "She is there... She is there..."

Dream grinned under his mask. "Techno, you're a schizophrenic, right?"

Techno started to shake too. His eyes darted around. "H-how did you know?-"

Dream laughed. "Techno, I know more than you think." He wrapped Techno's leg slowly. "You're just seeing things. You are going insane, Techno."

"No, I'm not-" Techno was slowly loosing his sanity. Drista noticed this, and leaned in to help. But right as she was about to touch Techno's arm to give him comfort, he flinched and backed away.

"Drista is dead. She doesn't exist anymore." Dream laughed. "Techno, how did you let yourself get to this point? You're seeing things. You're crazy."

"I- I- I'm not insane... I'm not insane..."

"DREAM, STOP." Drista grabbed his arm and pulled him to the side. "I know you can see me."

Dream could, but he stood still, and kept his gaze on Techno. Techno was convinced that Dream couldn't see Drista. His plan had worked.

"Alright, Techno." Dream yanked his arm out of Drista's grasp. "I think its time to go home..."

"No, I can't, no... I'm not insane..." Techno kept whispering to himself. "Stop, you triggered them... stop, please... s-STOP!"

Dream clenched his fist. He was inside his head. Perfect. It was cluttered and loud in there, of course, but now he could wreck havoc.

"STOP, PLEASE!" Techno grabbed his hair, pulling it away from his head. Drista gasped, and screamed at Dream to stop. He didn't, and ignored her. He had to focus. Almost there.

"PLEASE, MAKE IT STOP!..." Drista couldn't describe how hard Techno was shaking. She tried to help, but something was pushing her away from him. "PLEASE, PLEASE, I CAN'T-"

Techno slowly started to stand up. He tried to balance, but couldn't. He grabbed his ears, and slowly started to stumble towards the edge of the island.

"TECHNO, NO!" Drista finally broke free of the force pulling her back. But Techno couldn't hear her. He kept walking closer to the edge, and closer, and closer...

"I- They are too loud, Drista." Techno stuttered. "I can barely hear you. They keep telling me bad things. Really, really bad things."

Drista couldn't hold it in. Seeing her friend suffering like this, it was awful. "Techno, Techno, please just try and rest..." Tears started to fall down her face.

"You don't exist..." Techno slowly drew his sword. "You, you... are worthless... and so am I..." He exhaled. "I can't do it anymore."

Techno dropped the sword. He couldn't make himself do it. But instead of dropping to the ground in exaustion, he stepped over the edge of the island. "Goodbye, Drista."

"WAIT-"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Dream did it.

He was successful.

Drista was still crying when he grabbed her arm and pulled her away from the edge, where she was trying to look for where Techno had gone.

"Drista. You worthless little brat."

Drista screamed and tried to wriggle out of Dream's grip. "WHAT DID I DO? WHAT DID I DO?"

Dream yanked her arm harder, and Drista felt incredible pain. "You are dead. What more do I have to say?"

"DREAM, STOP, PLEASE! WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME?" She struggled against Dream's force.

"You were so naive, Drista. So clueless. And now you have to learn a little lesson. You are gone. I control everything. Happy?"

Dream smirked, and Drista stopped struggling. She didn't understand. What does Dream mean?

"It's all a simulation."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

YALL LIKE HOW I INCLUDED TWO TWIST VILLAINS?

I included Wilbur and Dream, which are both twist villains, (villains that aren't bad until later on) and I REALLY LIKE IT OMG.

Anyways, this is the update, and before you go, I would love it if you checked out my story "Mutants", which has a new part coming soon!

Hope you enjoyed :)