Chapter 50 - Adventures In Atlanta (Mature)

Mulai dari awal

He lifted me up and carried me to the bed. He laid me down gently and snuggled in beside me. He stroked my face and just looked into my eyes. There was no urgency in the moment, no reason to rush, and no one else in the world except the two of us.

He smiled sweetly and tilted his head to the side and said, "hi noona."

I smiled at the term that had become an endearment. I had noticed he tended to use it mostly during intimate times like these. I had the fleeting thought to ask him about it, but all thoughts cleared my head as soon as his lips touched mine. I was absorbed in this moment, in these emotions and feelings.

I felt like something had changed in the time we had been apart. Maybe not changed, so much as intensified. We were usually so short on time that we had to move fast with little time to savor those precious moments, but today was different. He was more relaxed and well... intense.

He pulled me closer and kissed a trail from my lips to my ear, and then that special spot behind it. I arched against him as the tingling traveled throughout my body. I was ready for him already, but he was going to make me wait. We had been deprived for two months, but he still wasn't going to rush.

His lips and tongue left a trail of fire down my neck and chest as he kissed his way down to my breasts. He had pulled the neck of my t-shirt down so that he could access those areas, but it was just in the way. He lifted the hem and I raised up so that he could pull it off me and toss it somewhere in the room. He stopped and cupped my breasts in his hands. The lace provided no real coverage, and he could see my hard nipples through the fabric. He circled them with his thumbs and they became even harder.

My head fell back as he lightly flicked his tongue over them through the lace. He reached behind me and unfastened the bra and then it joined my t-shirt. He buried his face between my breasts and inhaled my scent. I heard him moan as he kissed them each in turn.

He returned to my mouth and kissed me deeply. I lifted his shirt off and tossed it aside with the other garments. I caressed his chest, feeling each indentation with my fingers. I heard his breath catch at my touch. His muscles were more defined, like they had been during Hero promotions.

"Do you like that?" he asked softly with that sideways smile of his. I nodded my head and pushed him back on the bed. I straddled him and I could feel how hard he was even through our jeans. I rocked myself, moving against him slightly.

"I love it, but I also love your jellybean belly. I just love you, in whatever form I can get you." He smiled a bit bigger and put his hands on my hips to slow me down.

"Noona, if you keep that up, we will finish before we start," he laughed.

"Then let's start," I said as I leaned down and flicked my tongue across his nipple. He groaned and grasped the back of my head. He pulled me up and kissed me as he flipped me back over. I squealed and giggled at the sudden change. He unfastened my jeans and snaked them off my hips. He pulled my panties with them and now I was completely naked under his gaze.

He sat back on his legs and caressed my body with his eyes. "You are so beautiful and perfect. I have needed to see you like this for so long." He stood and took his jeans and boxer briefs off and then pulled my legs apart, kissing my thighs as he did so. He ran his tongue up the inside as he reached the apex. His lips barely brushed across my core and I felt his hot breath. It was enough to almost send me over the edge. My legs opened further, and I reached down to tangle my fingers in his hair as he buried his face in me.

I cried out as his tongue flicked across my swollen bud. He closed his lips around it and gently sucked. He slipped his finger inside me and began curling it. That was it. I was done. My body shook from the intense orgasm and before the tremors stopped, he was inside me. He moved slowly at first, giving me time to adjust. I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him deeper.