"Oh gosh, yeah. Kuroo outed my love for mochi to everyone. That was so embarrassing."

"I thought it was funny. So how are you liking Tokyo so far?" He asks. 

"I honestly love it. This city is so full of things to do, I feel like I could go exploring for days and still not discover all it has to offer. Yeah, I love it."

He nods his head and says, "Yeah, I know what you mean. I grew up here and I still don't know even half of what this place has to offer. Honestly, I'd love to get out of here, but that's just me."

I cock my head, "Why?"

He just shrugs his shoulder and says, "I don't know...I just want something different."

"Where would you go instead if you could?"

"Probably the United States. I think I'd like how they do things over there."

Huh, that's unexpected..."Oh cool!" I say, not sure what else there is to add to that. We lapse into silence and we stare at our papers. I glace around the room and find Kuroo and that girl, Kojima. He's sitting at his desk and she's perched prettily on it. Ugh. They seem to just be chatting away. It seems like they're already acquainted with one another. I see her giggle at something he says and I want to throw up. I set my head down on my desk and groan. My partner probably thinks I'm insane at this point, but it's cool, I can't bring myself to give a shit. 

Before long, the bell rings and I collect my stuff and wait to Kuroo at the door. He is so damn slow and is one of the last people to leave the room.

"Finally, slowass," I say and nudge his hip with mine as we leave the room.

"Hey, hey, no judgement please! I have to put my papers away neatly so nothing gets wrinkled. I can't stand wrinkly papers and notes." He shudders. What a fucking nerd. 

"Oh my gosh, you kill me, you know that?" I say, looking at him. He smiles down at me and for a second, I think he's going to lean down and kiss me. 

"Please don't," I hear from behind us. I know that voice!

"What's up, Kenma?" I say, turning around and beaming at him. I will do whatever it takes to win this kid over.

"Uh...nothing. How about you?"

"Same, nothing much. Although chemistry is taking years off of my life as usual so that's fun."

"Ew I'm not excited to take that next year. I think I'd rather do any other course instead," He says groaning.

"Yeah guys! Nothing's going on with me either, thanks for asking!" Kuroo says, fake-pouting.

"Aw, did we upset you? Poor baby!" I say, and Kenma laughs next to me. I think one of my favorite things is ganging up on Kuroo with Kenma. 

"Gosh and having one bully in my life all these years really wasn't enough," Kuroo says as we exit the front doors. He leans up toward the sky and says loudly, "WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS?" The people around up turn and stare at him. So fucking shameless. 

"Goddamn he is so dramatic..." Kenma mutters. I reach up and press my finger over Kuroo's lips in a half-assed effort to silence him. He tries to bite my finger so I quickly pull my hand away, sticking my tongue out at him. When we get to the gym building, I bid the boys farewell and good luck at their game and leave for the bus stop. I see the girl, Kojima, also waiting at the bus stop. I never noticed her before and I wonder if I've been riding the bus with her all this time.

I don't say anything to her, but I watch her from afar. That probably sounds creepy, but I tried to do it in a non-creepy way. She has wireless earbuds in and is slightly swaying to her music. She's one of those girls that just looks effortlessly...lovely. Honestly, she looks like she stepped off the page of a magazine.