"He and his children will not be banished" I add. Many supporters of his sigh in relief. I smirk at their reactions "instead of banishment, their punishment will be" I pause as I nod at Lieser. Lieser then signals the other warriors to follow him. He then reaches down and rips the clothes off of Jim's son. The other three do the same with Jim and his daughter.

Many gasp at this. Well I can't give them the same treatments as their father as they are still children but I need to teach them to listen. "The Hole" they begin to mumble to each other as I tell them the punishment "as for Jim" they begin to quiet down "his last  meal will be tonight" no one makes a sound. Good. It should be like that.

"Listen carefully to my next sentence" I begin with Frode surfacing "I will personally rip the limps off someone who ever treats my mate in such a way, and I will make sure you live from it" A wounded werewolf means banishment in our pack. I no longer want that rule but they don't need to know that. They also don't need to know that what I just said was total bullshit.

"Do I make myself clear" I ask in my Alpha tone as I look at everyone.

"Yes Alpha" they reply and bare their necks.

I tell Lieser to take them away before I walk away as well and head inside. The pack house is quiet as I walk in. Everyone headed out when they heard me growl.

"I hope mate is ok" Frode says sadly "I hope he wasn't hurt by their reactions." I sigh as I'm not able to answer back, scared to see my mate hurt by his soon to be pack.

I walk to my office and due to my great hearing, I can hear their conversation
"It depends on how long the meeting is . I might stay the night." My mate says to my Delta. Might stay a night? Hell  it's not a might it's definitely a hell yes and it's not just a night I'll make sure he stays for at least two weeks.

"Just a night?" My delta asks as I rush into my office "are you sure that's enough time to spend with your mate?"

"Of course it's not" I answer in his stead. Dean turns around to look at me with a raised brow "especially not from our recent separation we just had. That will not be healthy for either of us." Not for our wolves and not for our own hearts.

"How long do you suggest I stay then Alpha Isaiah ?" My precious mate asks me. I raise a brow at the way he calls me. Rogelio tries to hide his chuckle as I narrow my eyes . "Two nights?" Dean questions.

"Forever." I mutter as I look into his eyes. I notice his skin becomes flushed at my answer. Delta Rogelio coughs and walks towards the door. He then awkwardly excuses  himself, leaving Dean and I alone in our tense moment. I stroll up to him as he avoids my gaze. I gently put my index finger under his chin and turn him to look at me.

"Please don't" he whispers, closing his eyes. "It hurts to see". I stay silent as I think of his words, it hurts to see...

He's talking about the mark. My poor mate is hurt because of me . I crouch In front of him and take a hand in each of mine "I'm sorry " I say "I didn't want it."

He slowly opens his eyes and focuses on mine "am I allowed to know why?" He asks. Why would he ask such a thing. He's allowed to know every dirty secret of mine. "I promise you can trust me".

I raise his left hand and put it close to my lips "I know I can." I kiss his hand "I was okay on telling you everything".

So I did.

"They're not going to let them out" I tell Dean as I lay my head on his shoulder

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"They're not going to let them out" I tell Dean as I lay my head on his shoulder. At the moment he is sitting on my lap. How the hell did that happened? Will it took tons of pleading and reasons to get him on my lap. One was that he didn't want to see my mark, so the best way of course was him facing the other way.

Another was that our wolves needed close contact or they would soon be sick from the separation.

"Is there anything we can do?" Dean asks as he leans back into me more.

"I'll figure something out. Don't you worry."  I kiss his neck at where I'll be marking him soon, causing him to shudder. "I wish I could just claim you as mine" I whisper in his ear.

He doesn't reply, he just stays looking forward. I nip on the section causing a moan to escape his mouth .

Got you.

|

He's all yours.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें