Blood Moon (P13)

Isaiah's POV
Back home.

The tension between us is obvious the moment we walk in. Many avoid looking at us as we pass by, bowing their heads. Many of the males peek at Monica.

This pack, to put it nicely.... this pack is shit.

I have earned most of their respect but some of those I gained after being engaged with Monica. She's from a strong pack who has the same beliefs that they did. They knew I was trying to change the way this pack ran so they were against me being the Alpha from the beginning.

They wanted that bastard to be the next Alpha, my half brother. I wanted to get rid of him as well but he ran away the moment he knew our father was getting over powered.

I've been looking for him since the death of my father but there's nothing yet. Having him alive is why I have been disregarded by some of these pack members. They have hope for his return and won't acknowledge me as their Alpha. They pretend to when I'm in the room but the moment I turn around I feel there eyes stab through my back.

The blood moon pack. How I hate this pack.

It would've been easier to just leave this pack and let my Half brother take charge, however I couldn't allow that. That bastard was a sadistic perv, he had even touched our own members.

I would say one out of three members are good and sadly those were the ones he harassed. He would get all the girls here then head over to the Blue Crescent Pack and go harass the male omegas. He was straight tho, as he would often repeat, "they were just fucktoys and gender didn't matter when it comes to toys."

He's a disgusting prick that needs to be put down.

I growl as I slam the door to our room and lock it before she has a chance to enter

I growl as I slam the door to our room and lock it before she has a chance to enter. I hear a groan and I believe that I slammed it on her face causing a snicker to escape my lips.

The boys head to their side of the room. I build a section for them so they wouldn't get bored of being stuck in their room all day. That's another thing I hate about this pack . I can't even trust them around my boys, this place is unsafe for them.

I need to finish cleaning this pack out, however I can't just kick random members out without reason. I need them to continue doing crimes.

And I still haven't found the culprits that tortured my mother.

I groan as I sit on the edge of the bed. My eyes water as my last image of my mother appears in my mind.