Marked (P7)

Dean's POV
After shit-talking

That was literally the longest hour of my life! I could hardly breathe with having my mate so close to me. I don't know how Arrio did it. He definitely has those Alpha genes.

I was able to escape when Dana called me to pick her and Mia up from the tattoo parlor. Not sure who's getting a tattoo. I don't really see Mia getting one but Dana already has one on her arm. But I guess she could get another.

I park in front and text them I'm here. I see Mia's pink hair first and I smile. I think the pink looks the best on her. She looks back at Dana who comes out with her long green hair tied in a bun. Mia is studying cosmetology and has been practicing on Dana. I like to say that they are the hottest lesbian couple we have in town.

"Thanks for coming for us." Dana smiles as she jumps up front with me after closing Mia's door. I look her over to see what she got "oh it wasn't me." She smirks.

My eyes widen as I look back "Mia you got.." I look at her face "you got your nose pierced!?"

"Septum," she grins as she moves closer to show me her piercing.

"Wait, what are you guys doing here then?" I ask as I point with my thumb at the tattoo parlor "Isn't this a tattoo place?"

"They do piercings as well" Dana explains as she puts on her seatbelt. "Now let's go, I want to see Kai's reaction." She clasps her hands and rubs them with a creepy grin on her face.

"Alright" I smile.

"What the fuck!?" Kai shouts as he stares at Mia's nose

"What the fuck!?" Kai shouts as he stares at Mia's nose. "what did you do to her sweet face!" Kai grabs Mia's face in both hands "what did she do?" He whispers to Mia.

"Iwontedit" Mia mumbles as Kai squeezes her cheeks.

"Kai I'm going to kill you if you hurt her" Dana growls.

"That's treason!" Kai exclaims, letting go of Mia. "You're turning my sweet Mia." He shakes his head. "This is blasphemy!" He shouts. He looks back at Mia "Did you cry?"

"She screamed" Dana chuckles "when he sat in front of her" she begins to laugh "he hadn't even touched her and she screamed!" She laughs hysterically and Kai and I join.

"So embarrassing." Mia giggles and hides her face.

"It was cute my Neko." Dana assures once she's calmed down. She then wraps an arm around Mia's waist.