Jinx. (P4)

Isaiah's Pov
During argument

"Is this how you treat the omegas in your pack, Alpha Isaiah? Dumping your drinks on them at any chance you get?" Luna Kai asks me, ignoring Monica.

"That damn bitch is causing us problems." Frode snarls.

"What I mean is. Is this how you would treat them if you did have omegas." He adds. Yes we don't have omegas at our pack. We are all warriors and our kids come out as warriors as well. It's in our blood, there is no chance for any of us to have an omega. Not even when our mates are from different packs.

"No Luna Kai." I answer standing next to my mate. I need to calm Frode down before he rips Monica apart. "I would never allow that. Please excuse Monica. She is from another pack that raised her in different views"

I feel my mate tense at my response. "Now he knows we met her somewhere else. You idiot." So? "It'll seem like you went to look for her or something."

Fuck.

"I see." Luna Kai murmured before turning away "Arri." He smiles at Arrio who has joined us.

"Is everything alright?" He peers towards me before focusing on his mate with a raised brow "Kai?"

"It wasn't him." My mate states "we were just learning each other's differences and had a small argument about it."

Situations  like these can lead to a broken alliance. Monica has just disrespected one of their pack members so in a way she's disrespecting the Alpha and Luna. "Which was?" Arrio turns to face me.

"Monica dumped her drink over one of your omegas." I answer Arrio growls and turns to look at Monica. She shrinks back glancing at all of who are staring her down. She's just pretending. "I was just telling them how she's not from my pack and she has no clue on treating others kindly" I answer through gritted teeth, glaring at her.

She holds her head high again .the nerve. "They are omegas." Her blue eyes leer towards their direction but they have already left with the other two girls "not only are they omegas but they are traitors."

"Traitors to who?" Luna Kai snarls.

"To the Blue Crescent pack" she responses in her fruity voice.

"She's not even Luna how dare she disrespect a Luna." Frode growls.

"Show respect " I growl through mindlink that I created when she moved to our pack. She glances at me and I can tell she's trying to hide her glare as she faces downward.

"They are traitors to my old pack." She specifies through gritted teeth.

"Ha!" Luna Kai scoffs with amusement dancing in his eyes. "traitors you say?" He locks his eyes with his mate and smirks "Babe how about we invite both Alpha Isaiah and Luna.." he looks at Monica "what's your name?"

"It's Monica." I respond "just Monica. She is not my Luna." I add turning to face my mate. He avoids my stare by facing the other way causing me to growl. He turns back and glares at me.

"Oh? I thought you were engaged?" Luna Kai questions.

"We are." Monica replies.

"Then how isn't she your Luna?" Arrio inquires.

"May you please Excuse me, Alphas and Luna." We turn to look at my small mate. "I am being called by Warrior Dana." he bows.

"You're excused." Arrio allows. I watch my mate disappear in the crowd. "So you're engaged but you're not making her Luna" I give my attention back to Arrio.