Author's note

- PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU CONTINUE READING THE STORY -

(You think this will scare the kids?

Kids? It will give the parents nightmares!

Shhh shhh! The readers are reading

Ooops sorry)

Hey there, sorry to interrupt you with this note, but let me just say: I am a HUGE fan of Marvel and DC. No I don't have a preferred universe, I just like them because of their characters. I love love love the DC comics and TV shows and maybe the animated movies. And I ABSOLUTELY ADORE the marvel movies, animated TV shows, and some choice comics. I might get some things wrong here cuz it's hard to keep track of all those characters I love (I have waaaaaaaaaay too many favorite characters). I'll try to do a lot of research, mostly on Pinterest, and Tumblr and get it as right as possible.

I actually don't know when or where Robin and Kid Flash first met, but I thought if all the characters just meet each other then it would be cooler 😎. The timeline's haywire, but the story is pretty straightforward I think, But, other than that, I hope everything is right. If it's not, then from the deep, dark bowels at the bottom of my heart, comment it or message me about it and correct it. Then, I shall see your message and change the text accordingly. Also, if you have better ideas on how to improve the story, by all means, comment or message.

There are a few oneshots here too.

P.S If you want me to look at your stories and provide some feedback, I would love to do that cuz I need reading material, man. I'm bored. There's only one condition though, you do the same for me with one or more of my stories.

P.P.S I dived into the internet last year, which means I'm calling all meme lords, vine specialists and children of the internet. Yeet some suggestions for these moda fuqas to be in their element and make vine and meme references throughout the stories. Comment where a meme and vine could fit and I shall put that in place if it fits with the plot.

P.P.P.S Shit, I forgot about the disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN MARVEL, DC OR ANY OF THE CHARACTERS IN IT. I only own the story plot. I had to restrain myself from putting 'I solemnly swear that I do not' into the text. You see, I have the trouble of being in too many fandoms and sub-fandoms. Harry Potter, Spider-Man, Batfam, Loki, Thor, Avengers, Justice League, YJ, all the Robins, Flash fam, lotr/hobbit, Ninjago I could go on forever tbh. That's why I'm making another book full of oneshots, headcanons and just short stories, but it's in draft mode rn. Anyway, tysm for reading this btw.