𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼

Start from the beginning

"Hello?"

"Why call me then make me wait, man?" She asked, she heard a hearty laugh in response. "And aren't you at work right now?

"I had to handle something really quick," he answered, "and that's what assistants are for, to handle work while I make calls."

"Well some of us don't have the luxury of not doing real work."

"And what are you doing?"

"Looking at furniture for my brother." This earned another laugh.

"Anyway, I called to see if you got the earrings I sent you."

"You mean the thousand dollar Chanel earrings?" Brooklyn excitedly asked.

"Yeah." Her voice suddenly dropped.

"Uh, no, I think they got lost in the mail, better send some more." Brooklyn was on a roll. "But seriously, you didn't have to do that, those are way too expensive."

"I did, take it as my way of saying thank you for letting me drag you to that boring award ceremony."

   "Really, it was no problem, you didn't have to send me those earrings."

   "Well I'm not taking them back because I have another event I need you to come to with me."

   "Alright, just let me know when." With that, she hung up.

   Michael heaved a deep sigh.

   "I am sick over this thing, those people out there are clearly afraid, and that can't happen. Not in my house."

   "Agreed." Dwight said as he placed a Manila folder onto Michael's desk. "Let me show you what I've been working on." Michael nodded, opening the folder. "There are several penises there, I'd love for Phyllis to run her eyes over, y'know, see if we can catch this pervert."

   "This is the last thing that Phyllis needs to see right now." Michael protested.

   "Look at that one." Dwight said flipping through his collection for Michael. Michael picked up one in particular.

   "Dwight, are those your pants?" He asked. Said man snatched the picture out of his hand and crumpled it up. "That's a Polaroid."

   "Attention everybody." Michael called from the doorway of his office. "Dwight has something he would like to say."

   "Due to a recent incident involving Phyllis, a man, a map, and his penis, I think you know what I'm referring to." He pointedly looked around. "Michael has authorized me to form an emergency anti-flashing task force." Jim immediately raised his hand.

   "Question. Won't that interfere with your other task forces?"

   "Answer. No, because this is being given priority one." Jim gave the camera a look. "This is a petition for the business park to upgrade the security cameras as well as install two flood lights in the parking lot." Brooklyn nodded from her office's doorway, thoroughly impressed. "Now, I know what you're thinking, 'won't that just shed more light on the penises', but that is a risk we will have to take. Pam, you can draw, kind of, why don't you work with phallus on drawing a picture of the exposer that I can post around the community."

   "Phallus?" Pam questioned.

   "Phyllis, sorry, I've got penises on the brain." Dwight corrected. "Back to work everybody."