𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼

Start from the beginning

"If that's flashing, then lock me up." Creed declared.

Everyone stood around still discussing what had just occurred, when in walked Michael.

"What's happening?" He asked.

"Some guy exposed himself to Phyllis in the parking lot." Pam explained. Michael eyebrows shot up.

"Really, is she okay?"

"Yeah, Bob Vance took her for a walk to calm down." Brooklyn answered. Michael nodded, taking in the information before poorly hiding a laugh.

"Phyllis you say?" He placed his hand over his mouth, trying and failing to hide his smile.

"What is so funny?" Angela asked.

"Um...I mean, did he even see Pam? Or uh—Karen from behind?" He chuckled.

"I'm guessing not." Kevin, who stood behind Karen, said. Everyone gave Michael a hard stare as he continued to laugh.

"I'm sorry. It's pretty funny when you think about it." Michael defended.

"Mmm, not really." Jim shot back.

"It's disgusting and demeaning, Michael." Brooklyn added.

"Okay, masters of comedy, a guy dropped his pants, you ever been to the circus?" Michael asked. Everyone continued to glare. "Okay." Michael turned around, slipping his hand into his pants and poked his finger through his zipper to imitate a penis. "He's back!" He yelled once he turned around.

"Hey what's going on, there's a police car in..." Toby trailed off once he saw Michael.

"What? Oh.." Michael pointed his finger down letting it hang limply. Toby didn't know if he'd regret his next question.

"What's going on?"

"Oh, Phyllis got flashed, it's uh—" Michael broke out into laughter once more.

"I don't think laughing about it is an appropriate response."

"Oh c'mon, we're laughing at Phyllis but she's not even here, so it's no harm, no foul."

"I don't think the women in this office—"

"Incidentally, where were you during all this? Maybe you're the flasher."

"I was at a parent-teacher conference." Toby sighed stepping around Michael and towards the annex.

"Uh-huh? Prove it." Michael spoke to his back. "Let's see your penis." The silence in the room feel heavier than a ton of bricks. "...I—y'know, as that was coming out of my mouth, I knew that it was wrong."

"In all the excitement, I forgot that my primary goal is to keep people safe." Michael told the camera. "Women can't have fun if they don't feel safe. For example, Jan and I have a safe word, in case things go too far. Foliage. And if one of us says that word, the other has to stop. Although last time, she pretended she didn't hear me."

Brooklyn sat at her desk, pretending like she was busy as she searched for interior decorations for Eden's new home. Her phone rang, snatching her attention away from the computer screen.

"Brooklyn you've got an Elijah Morgan on line one."

"Thanks Pam."

"Mr.Morgan will be with you shortly." An assistant said, Brooklyn kissed her teeth, placing the phone between her cheek and shoulder before turning back to the computer.