↳thirtyone | shut up snd kiss me

chapter thirty oneshut up and kiss me

chapter thirty one
shut up and kiss me

"Gerard, open the fucking door" Delilah shouted as she pounded on the front door of the old mans home. "Gerard, open this door right now or I swear to god I will kill you"

"Ah, Delilah McCall what a pleasure come in" Delilahs hand was stopped half way while trying to pound of the door as the man opened it.

"Cut the bullshit, where is Stiles" Delilah screwed her face up at him as she pushed past him. "Where is he?" She repeated.

"I'll show you, come follow me" The man spoke before hitting the girl across the head with his own fist making her fall to the ground unconscious.

Minuets later, Delilah felt herself gain consciousness again. As her eyes opened, her head ached in the spot where the man had hit her.

She felt herself being pulled by her new jacket, and throw down stairs into a dark space.

"Delilah? Oh my god, what did he do to you?" Stiles' voice made the girl feel safe, her eyes clenched shut as she tried to lift herself from the ground.

Her head spun around, seeing Erica and Boyd tied to the celling with electricity cables and duck tape over their mouths.

"What are you doing with them?" Stiles asked as he heard a creek coming from the top of where Delilah was thrown down.

"At the moment, just keeping them comfortable" Gerard spoke. "there's no point of torturing them, they won't give Derek up"

"Okay, so what are you doing with me and Delilah" Stiles asked bluntly, pulling the girl closer to his body. "Because Scott can find us, he knows our scent"

"Well then, Scott McCall finds his best friend
and sister bloodied and beaten, how about that?" Gerard pursed his lips together, stepping closer to the pair.

"What are you? Ninety? Look, I could probably kick your ass and not you mention Delilah. Did you see what she did to Jackson and Matt" Stiles spoke, but was cut of at the end by a slap to the face, sending him to the floor and pushing Delilah away.

Delilah, Erica and Boyd gasped in horror as Gerard beat Stiles in the face. Delilah felt helpless, she want to us her powers, but was scared of what she was capable of.

"Stop it, please" Delilah pleaded.

"Oh, and what are you going to do? Allison wouldn't be too pleased that her best friend killed her own grandfather" Gerard stated, letting to bloody and bruised boy go while walking towards Delilah.

"I will kill you, I don't care about what Allison thinks, or- or her dad" The girls eyes filled with tears, feeling the old man creep up infront of her and yanking her down beside the boy.

"You want to kill me, go for it but just make before I kill you" Gerard whispered in her ear before kicking her in the stomach.

The girl coughed and groaning as the man kicked at punched at her face. She heard the sounds of moaning and whimpers coming from Stiles and the two who were tied up.