↳twentyone | liar

chapter twentyone

chapter twentyone.
liar

Delilah found herself outside a gay club with Stiles and Scott. She was dragged along by Stiles when Scott ran off to find Jackson.

"Did you see where he went?" Stiles asked from behind Delilah.

"I lost him" Scott groaned.

"What, you can't catch his scent?" Delilah said shaking her arms around.

"I don't think he had one" Scott turned around to face the pair.

Delilah rolled her eyes when she heard Stiles and Scott start bickering. Her attention was caught by a long tail, slipping through a crack in the celling of the club.

"Uhm guys?" Delilah called out looking at the roof of the building.

"He's inside" Scott said calmly making Delilah freak out even more.

"What's he gonna do in there?" Stiles asked.

"Follow me, I know who he's after" Scott instructed the two.

"Scott, your not expecting me to go inside this place are you?" Delilah shouted to her brother.

"Just act natural, don't look at anyone you'll be fine" he slowed his speech towards the end.

Scott quickly and quietly opening the door to the place without anyone seeing. The trio slipped into the building without a sound.

"I'm gonna get caught, I'm gonna get caught, what do they do to girls if they come inside here huh? Am I gonna go to prison?" Delilah panicked, taking Scott's advice too seriously.

"Delilah, shut up" Stiles said placing the palm of his hand out, waiting for her hand to clasp on top.

She did, she placed her small but sweaty hand over his own. Their finger locking tightly together as they kept walking.

The music blared loudly and the lights flashed brightly into Delilah eyes, making her free hand come up to her face to cover them.

The three of them made it up to the bar, Delilahs body behind Stile' a bit.

She heard them ordering drinks, but Scott's was already paid for.

"Guys I found Danny" Delilah called out from behind Stiles.

The two boys turned around to look at her, Stiles with a sour expression on his face. Scott was too busy looking up at the celling.