↳four | not anymore

chapter fournot anymore

chapter four
not anymore

It was the next day. Delilah didn't go to school with Stiles or her brother. She walked to school herself. She wore black leggings and a black hoodie, this her hood up. She didn't even bother to try and cover to red hand mark now formed into a bruise on her cheek.

Walking into school, she kept her head down low not making eye contact with anyone. She was scared, scared that people would have found out. Found out her boyfriend was abusive, but there was nothing. No one looked her direction as usual.

The bell rang, making Delilah flinch at the sound. As she walked into the class room she took her hood down, still looking to the floor as she found her usual seat. The girl looked up while sitting down to see her brother and Stiles looking at her. Stiles' neck was still red and had a faint red mark on it.

"Hey are you okay? From you know last night" Stiles' voice was low and cold.

She nodded her head. "Mhm, I'm fine. It's just a bruise, is he— is he here today?" She asked.

Scott and Stiles shrugged their shoulders making Delilahs head fall.

"But—but it's okay right? Because you guys are broken up and he won't hurt you again" Scott stuttered to his twin sister.

"Who won't hurt you? Your boyfriend? He's been tell everyone about you guys" A boy called from the front of the classroom.

The room was silence. Everyone's conversations paused taking in this information. Delilah held back tears as she grabbed her bag and stormed out of the room heading for the bathrooms.

She slammed the door shut, rushing over to the mirrors looking up at the girl in the reflection.

She didn't recognise her.

She didn't know who that was. She was a coward, the girl in the mirror. Delilah saw a small tear fall from her eye. Quickly wiping it away.

The sound of creaky door opened, startling Delilah.

"Hey Delila— oh my goodness, are you okay what happened" a certain redhead panicked.

"How did that to you? Did your boyfriend do that to you?" Lydia asked her walking closer towards Delilah.

"Ex boyfriend, definitely ex" Delilah laughed, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear.

After school Scott and Delilah headed over to stiles' house.

"So what do you think about stiles?" Scott asked raising his eyebrow.

"Wh— i just broke up with someone Scott" Delilah said, giving him the look.