↳sixteen | new friends

chapter sixteennew friends

chapter sixteen
new friends

The sound of the leaves rustling in the distance caught Delilah's attention. She had decided to go on a walk that night to get some fresh air. Delilah felt the cold breeze run down her back. Lydia had went missing from the hospital and Scott, Stiles and Lydia went out to find her. Stiles and Delilah had also been trying to figure out what the hell was wrong with Delilah. She hadn't healed like Scott but Stiles and Delilah was sure that she wasn't human.

Delilah kept going down the dark path. The leaves falling from every tree, the smell of smoke coming from a huge cloud in the distance. Delilah came across a a small graveyard. She smiled, continuing her steps to enter the place.

She put her cold, red hands into her pockets, keeping her head down as she looked at the headstones. As she kept walking, a familiar name appeared in front of her. Kate Argent

"Are you okay?" A voice called from above her making her jump.

She turned in the direction, seeing a boy. He was in a big machine type thing filling up the grave. He dark brown hair, smooth pale skin.

"Yea sorry I got distracted I'll leave" Delilah quickly protested.

She was about to turn away when she saw it. She saw the black and purple bruise underneath his eye, the swelling and the lump that almost was visible. "Are you okay?" She repeated, pointing to his eye.

"Oh this? Its from lacrosse, its a rough sport" He replied, pointing to the bruise.

She smiled at him "Oh my brother plays lacrosse, I go to beacon hills high school?" She told him.

"Wow me too, I'm Isaac" He smiled back at her, his teeth perfect and white.

"I'm Delilah" She said to him.

After awhile of little conversation. The boy's head darted up to the woods, both him and Delila could hear the rustling and the footsteps coming closer. They both turned there heads in different directions, looking for this mysterious person but to there surprise, seeing no one.

Isaac flashed the lights from his vehicle he was sat in at a far away gravestone. The girl gasped in horror at the sight of a hand gripping the headstone, but it had claws on it. Delilah turned back around to face the boy, seeing the shock inside his eyes.

"What the hell?" He whispered for the girl to hear, making her give him a small shrug.

Delilah didnt even see it coming, It ran on all fours, pushing them inside the open grave. Isaacs body thumping into the ground before hers. Delilah quickly sat up, holding onto the mud that surrounded them. She looked up to the night sky, seeing nothing but stars.

"Are you hurt?" The boy asked her from her side.

She nodded, too frightened to speak. Isaac was much taller that Delilah was, making I'm able to peer over the edge. Delilah could hear this thing growling and whimpering above them, Isaac quickly moved away from the edge, coming slightly closer to Delilah's small body.