↳twentyseven | wounded

i'm sorry for the short chapter!!

chapter twentyseven
wounded

"Deleted, and we're done" Stiles groaned as he harshly clicked on the keyboard, deleting all of the evidence they had just collected.

"And, so Matt since all the people you brutally murdered because they killed your first" Stiles mocked. "Whatever that means, we're good"

As he finished his sentence, a flash of light came from outside the building making the four of the teens gaze at the sudden action.

"Sounds like your moms here" Matt said too the pair making them both clench there jaw in angry.

"Matt, I swear to god if you hurt my mom I—"

"You'll what? Fly me up into the air and back down? I know about your powers Delilah" Matt interrupted her.

The girl froze. How did he know? Scott didn't even know, she kept it between her, Isaac and Erica after Flynn and Odette spat it out.

"Powers? Look I'll just tell her to go and that we didn't find anything" Scott said while looking at his sister, he had always suspected something was up with her after the whole Peter Hale incident.

A suddenly made Delilahs head tilted up to the sound of a door opening. "If you don't move" Matt laughed. "I'll kill Stiles first, then your mom"

Delilah and Scott quickly shuffled to the door, followed by Matt and Stiles.

"Open it" Matt ordered as they stopped infront of the door.

"Please Matt" Scott begged.

"Open. The. Door." Matt repeated.

The boy slowly brought his hand to the door, twisting the handle before pushing the door opened.

To Delilahs surprise, it wasn't her mom and it was in fact Derek Hale. "Oh, thank god" Delilah praised.

As she spoke, Derek fell to the floor. The girl soon realised that he was paralysed after seeing Jackson walk through the door, his face covered in scales.

Matt bent down to face the boy on the floor, resting his hands in his thighs. "This is the one controlling him?" Derek said.

"Well, Derek not everyone is lucky enough to be a big, bad werewolf" Matt said slowly.

"Oh that's right" The boy continued while standing up right to face Delilah, Stiles and Scott.

"I've learned a few things werewolf's, hunters, Kanimas" He paused, looking at Delilah. "Angels"

"Angel?" Scott and Derek said insync.

The girl only looked to the floor in disappointment and embarrassment, her hands hand to her mouth bitting her bare nails.

"It's like a Halloween party every full moon, except for you Stiles, what do you turn into?" Matt mocked him.

"Abominable snowman" Stiles said bluntly. "But it's more of a winter time thing, seasonal"

Matt moved his head at Jackson, who quickly slit a cut in the back of Stiles' neck making him fall to the ground.

Delilah and Scott went to help the boy, but were only stopped by Jackson, bringing his claws infront of their faces.

"Get him off of me" Derek said as the boy landed onto his chest.

"Oh I don't know Derek, I think you two make a pretty good pair" Matt laughed.

"Is that her?" Matt asked as the sound of another vehicle approached the building. "Do want I tell you do to and I won't even hurt her" Matt ordered.

"Scott, Delilah don't trust him" Stiles said from the floor.

This only mad Matt more angry. He grabbed Stiles by the plaid shirt, making his back touch the cold ground while placing his foot onto his neck. "Is this better for you"

"Stop it, okay" Delilah shouted.

"Them do what I tell you to" Matt shouted back.

The girl closed her eyes tightly shut, feeling a strength come to her hands. The girl opened her eyes slowly, her eyes flashing a purple colour before returning back to her normal eyes. "Okay" She said calmly.

"That's more like it, you take him in there" Matt told Jackson as he removed his foot from the boys neck, leaving him coughing and gasping for air. "You two, with me"

After Jackson dragged Derek and Stiles into the other room, Matt placed himself behind Delilah and Scott just as Melissa walked in.

"Mom, just do what he says" Scott called to her as she stopped infront of her kids.

"He promised he wouldn't hurt you" Delilah added while her brother turned around slowly.

"He's right, I won't hurt you" Matt said, before taking a shot at Scott's stomach.

Delilah and Melissa screamed, their hands coming to cover their mouths. As Delilah stepped forwards toward Matt, he shot the gun again.

Delilah heard the faint sounds of her mother screaming. As she looked to her mother to see if she was okay, she noticed she wasn't hurt.

Delilah slowly brought her hands to her stomach, feeling a pool of blood on her brown tank top.

"Delilah? Scott? Are you okay" The girl heard Stiles shout from the other room while she fell backwards into a bench, clutching her gun shot wound.

speaking,
oh em.
anyway, it'a my holiday from
school before i go back so i'll
be updating a lot more, and
i'll possibly even finished this
book. it's only got a few more
chapters left :))