↳twentyfour | confessions

chapter twenty four confessions

chapter twenty four
confessions

"What's he doing here?" Scott asked Derek as he and Isaac walked through the doors of the animal clinic.

Delilah and Scott were at the animal clinic. The pair and Deaton were trying to figure out a way to capture Jackson.

"I need him" Derek answered walking right past the McCall twins.

"I don't trust him" Scott groaned.

"Yeah, well he doesn't trust you either" Isaac snapped chewing on a toothpick.

"Will you all just shut up? Please" Delilah spoke, making the three look at her in confusion.

"Now where is the vet? Is he gonna help us or not" Derek said turning to look around the animal clinic.

"That depends" a voice called from the doorway "are we planning to kill him, or save him?"

"Kill him" Delilah and Derek spoke, while Scott said "save him"

"We are planning to save him" Scott repeated.

Isaac, Derek, Scott and Delilah followed Deaton onto his room. It was filled with cabinets and X-rays on the walls.

Deaton placed a box filled with different glass bottles, each bottle containing a different substance.

Deaton picked up one just as Isaac went to pick one up his self, shortly before he couldn't reach Derek stopped him. "Watch what you touch" He growled at his beta.

"So, what are you? Some kind of witch" Isaac asked the man infront of him.

Dr Deaton just looked at him "No I'm a veterinarian"

Delilah almost laughed at him, her brother shoving his elbow into her side.

"Unfortunately, I don't see anything here that's gonna be an effective defence against a paralytic toxin" Deaton told them, placing the glass bottle back into the box.

"What about an effective offence?" Delilah suggested, crossing her hands over her blue sweater.

"We've already tried" Derek told her.

"Does it have any other weaknesses?" Deaton asked.

"It couldn't swim" Delilah informed.

"What about Jackson?" The veterinarian asked.

"No, he's the captain of the swim team" Scott scoffed.

"Essentially, you're trying to catch two people" Deaton told them, pulling out what looked like a coin and holding infront of Scott's face. "A puppet and a puppeteer"

It was the next day and Delilah, Scott and Stiles all hopped out of Stiles' jeep. Stiles and Scott had given the girl a ticket to a rave that was happening tonight.