61. The bunny's bazooka

Start from the beginning

Taehyung:This mission makes me think that this is a test of training.

Yoongi: that's good. Think of this as a test..if we fail. We must took the electric punishment, do you guys agree?

Other: ....okay!

Suga just grinned in satisfaction. He knows that his brothers doesn't like being electrified. So his sure that the other wouldn't get distracted this time, they be more focused and serious than ever.

Yoongi:Jin..it looks like it your time you shine.

Jin: Finally!

Jungkook flinched at his sudden out burst.

Taehyung: Jin-hyung..does this mean the deal is off?

Jin:No..you guys are coming with me.

Yoongi: Taehyung keep an eye to Jin.. If you must knock him out just to stop him, do it.

Jimin: Don't tell me your staying here Suga.

Yoongi: No actually.. I'm coming... We are all coming.

Everyone stayed quiet, they all eyed Yoongi as he gather the papers around him. Bts is waiting for his orders.

Yoongi: RM, J-hope, and Jimin..will be in my squad.. Tae you'll be incharge of both the bunny and the talking bomb..

Jin:What did you call me-

Jungkook: HYUNG! Your handsomeness will fade away if you don't keep your composure!

Jin: Tsk... It's not time for jokes Jungkook.

'But it wasn't a joke though..'. Jungkook thought as he suddenly sulking on his chair.

Taehyung: Atleast his calm for now..thanks Kookie.

Taehyung mumbled his last sentence, only Jimin and RM heard it since they're on his both sides.

Jin: ...okay

Yoongi stood up and RM was about to ask something but got cut off by Yoongi.

Yoongi: You don't have my permission to take whatever gear to use...take every weapons your comfortable with.

Jungkook: Mines the bazooka!!

Yoongi and the other just looked at Jungkook as he walk out if the room. A bazooka? Jungkook is he serious? Is he planning to destroy a place while Y/n is in it.

Yoongi: Jungkook-ah! Come back we are still not done here!!

Yoongi shouted as he put down the papers on one table, then got back to his seat, Jungkook heard his brother and walk back, he peeked his head on the door. Childishly. And then tilted his head in confusion.

Jungkook:It isn't?

Yoongi: did I ever say that the meeting is dismissed?

Jungkook: .......No.

Yoongi: then get your ass back to your seat.. you can't go outside with a bazooka not even knowing where your target is staying.

J-hope: Seriously Jungkook.

J-hope said in disbelief.

Jungkook just scratched the back of his head while chuckling, he moved his way to his seat and then of course sat on it.