Chapter 16: Can I?

Start from the beginning

"C-Clay...p-please." I wanted him to stop teasing me, desperately.

He got my signal, putting his two fingers in front of my mouth, and asked me to suck. I obeyed, as he removed his boxers and I got to see his full length.

He got close to my ear and whispered to me, "I'm sorry if it hurts or if I'm too rough on you."

He placed one of his fingers inside me and I gripped onto the blanket below me, as Clay placed another finger in me. He started to stretch me and I started to moan from the pleasure of his fingering.

Soon enough, he placed another one in me, making me throw my head back, from the stimulation. Clay placed one of my legs over his shoulders and asked if I was ready. I nod wanting him in me quickly, he lined himself up with me and slowly inserted himself into me.

My tears began to fall from the amount of pain I felt. Clay asked if I was ok, as he wiped away my tears. Between my moaning and groaning, all I could tell him was to keep going.

Once he was fully in me, Clay let me adjust to him, he began to thrust in and out of me. I wanted more and begged him to go faster, he smirked and fulfilled what I had wanted so badly. I clawed at his back with my nails, making Clay hiss at the pain. Clay moved faster, I moaned his name several times, and I started to become overwhelmed by all the stimulation of him hitting my prostate. I was a moaning mess, as I felt myself reaching my climax.

I came all over my chest and soon after Clay had come inside me. Both of us were out of breath, so we stayed put for a few seconds to catch our breath.

Clay didn't pull out instead lifting me and moving us to the bathroom, I wrapped my legs around his waist. He only pulled out once we were in the shower, allowing his liquid to come out of me. He put me down but I could barely stand, so I held onto Clay's shoulders tightly.

After he cleaned us up, he carried me bridal style onto the bed and he found a few robes in the bathroom closet. He helped me put on my boxers and a robe.

We laid on the bed, cuddling, I forgot all about the pain and fell asleep from exhaustion in Clay's comforting arms.

***

I woke up to a blaring alarm and immediately shot up, regretting I had moved at all, as pain shot through the lower half of my body. I hadn't done this in a long time, so I didn't remember about the after pain. I laid back down quickly and Clay had woken up as well to the alarm. He growled at the annoying noise and turn it off.

Looking over to me, I had slight tears of pain in my eyes, not wanting to move another inch.

"I told you we could have stopped last night." Clay made a smart remark, at my stupidity.

"I didn't think it would hurt this bad in the morning." I snapped at Clay.

Clay giggled and kissed me on my forehead, "So, what does this make us now?"

Clay continued, "Boyfriends? Lovers?"

I blushed and stated, "I-I guess boyfriends."

He came back down to me and went for a kiss but was interrupted by his phone. He huffed and looked at his phone and I saw Nick was calling, he didn't answer.

"They're most likely worried, we should really get back."

Clay got up and gathered the clothes on the floor and placed them on the foot of the bed. He put on his clothing, then helping me with mine, as I winced at the pain in my lower half.

I tried to get up and walk but Clay could bear to see me in pain so he carried me on his back, giving me a piggyback ride instead.

He took me to the car first then went back into the hotel to check out.

Once he was done checking out, he got back to the car, and we stared at each other for a bit before I spoke up.

"Clay~"

"Yeah, George?"

I tugged him by his collar, kissing him on his lips, and I let him go, "I love you, Clay~."

"I love you too, George~." Clay reciprocated and started the car.

________________________________________________

Word Count: 1,290

(# * ㅅ * #) Lizzar here, this is my first time writing smut so I'm still trying to figure out some things. I wanted to make this chapter longer but decided against it, due to my lack of skill in writing smut. But I promise, as this story goes on, it's only going to get better and more descriptive as well.

(Editing Lizzar here, this was actually written before Wilbur gave George a piggyback ride, so you now have a reference to look at now. LoL. Just imagine that pic, but with Dream and George. XD...I would also like to say the next smut scene gets good.😏)