"Let's do this," she says with her eyes shut tight and I continue to stroke the soft skin of her stomach to keep her relaxed.

Benji wastes no time in bringing the needle to her skin, and the start of the black outline seems to form. Her body flinches from the shock of a new feeling, but instantly relaxes, every one of her muscles easing into a content state and I watch her, so impressed as she is memorized by Benji drawing on her skin.
There's no reaction; her body is completely relaxed and calm, every single one of her muscles that were tense from nerves has disappeared like they were never there. Benji finishes the first line, wiping away the excess ink off her skin and looks up at her.

"Not gonna lie, your quietness is scaring me a little," he chuckles, his bright teeth peeping out from his beard. "How does it feel?"

"Ummm... it kind of... I dunno... tickles?"

"Tickles? How are you not screaming in pain?" Matthew yells from the couch, eyes wide from Ryan not freaking out as he did.

"It hurts but... I guess in a good kind of way? It feels like your just stretching my skin a little," she questions herself, shrugging confusingly at us. Her green eyes meet mine and she whispers to me, "is that weird it doesn't hurt?"

"No princess. It just means you have a high pain tolerance," I smile.

"Oh," she nods and turns back to Benji, carefully watching every move he makes.

"You're gonna be way easier than cry baby over there."

"Hey, you must have pressed the needle too hard on me or something, you're going way too easy on her," Matthew moans with a roll of his eye.

With my hands still under her t-shirt, stroking her skin lightly, I watch in amazement as she doesn't move while Benji outlines the rest of her tattoo and then coloring inside the black outline with black ink. Not once does her breathing change, or does her eyes move as she watches the purple stencil change into color in front of her. I'm so impressed with her calmness that my mind seems to wonder, images of things I shouldn't be thinking of in front of others.
Thoughts of what I want to do to her in my hidden room upstairs excite me. Especially seeing how calm she is right now, the things I would show her, the things I would do to her, the things I can't wait to experience with her.
To no surprise but Ryan, my dick starts to twitch in my jeans, the constricted space adding pressure down there and not to mention her perfect ass pushed up against me. I feel her shift lightly and she clears her throat as she looks over her shoulder at me, those captivating emerald greens penetrating through me as she raises her brow. A smirk forms on my lips and I can't help but wink at her as I push her against me.

"Stay still princess."

"Calm yourself," she whispers through gritted teeth and I chuckle, moving my hips slowly underneath her, but I need to keep her still otherwise Benji will mess her tattoo up.

Twenty minutes later and images of anything else that didn't consist of Ryan tied to a bed, blindfolded with nothing on but a pair of heels, I was calm and relaxed. Benji was finished and now wiping Ryan's wrist down, getting ready to wrap her up. "Anytime you want a tattoo, don't hesitate to come find me. I'd be happy to tattoo you again," he says with a smile. "You on the other hand, never again my friend," he laughs pointing at Matthew.

"Definitely not getting another, I'm done," he says, shaking his head.

"Do you like it, princess?" I ask her as the rest of the room interacts with each other and she turns round in my lap to face me, her legs draped to the side. All around us is movement and light chatter, but we are just still, a moment caught in time as we stare at each other.

You Are Oursजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें