update in relationship:)

"she's whiskey in a tea cup"

3rd POV
One month later

Betty and jughead have gotten really close, they're boyfriend and girlfriend now actually. They make love almost every night. And Betty is like a mom figure to Elizabeth.

They both still work, Betty had longer days still, but only about an hour or two longer than jughead did.

Betty was moving into his house in about a week. She was a little nervous. She hadn't told him about anything that had happened while he was gone. Mainly his hoodie because she knew she wasn't going to be able to sleep without it on. But also on how she tried to commit. She was unsure if she was ever going to tell that to him.

As for jughead, he knew someday he would tell her about his near death eating disorder. Maybe when they got married? Maybe even when she moved in. He just didn't want her to pity him for it. He didn't want her to see him as less than he is.

However, he was more than happy to have Betty moving in. He hoped she would agree on sleeping in his room, and not taking the guest room, but either way he's still extremely excited.

"Daddy when is Betty going to be here?" Elizabeth whined to jughead as she sat at the kitchen table coloring in her Disney princess coloring book.

"I don't know honey, but I'll make sure you see her before your nap" jughead said from the counter as he typed an email on his Mac book.

She sighed loudly, before going back to coloring.

About an hour later Betty showed up. Elizabeth was more than happy to see her, like every other day when she came over. 

"Okay princess, it's nap time" jughead said interrupting they're fun, eager for his turn with the girl.

"But daddy-" Liz whined, "no buts angel, we can go to the park when you wake up" he smiled picking her up.

They put her to sleep, before going back out to the kitchen where Betty made herself a snack. "How was work sweetheart?" Jug asked closing his computer from earlier and sitting on one of the bar stools.

"It was fine, the clients were pretty boring though, they were all new, and didn't really talk" she frowned, eating one of her chips.

"I'm sorry angel" he said in a passionate voice.
"It's alright. I don't know if I can come over tomorrow, me and mads have plans tomorrow night. I might be able to stop by in the morning though" she said.

He nodded, "that'd be great, but it's okay if you can't, don't base your whole morning around that" he said. She smiled.

"Are you excited to move in?" Jug asked changing conversation. She smiled hesitantly, "yes, I'm thrilled" she said sarcastically. He chuckled, "have you decided what room you want to move into yet" he asked, hoping she'd say his.

She shrugged, "probably yours". He looked at her, "not to be nosy, but is there a reason you wouldn't want to move into mine" he asked.

Betty got a little nervous. She was not going to tell him right now, "you'll find out eventually" she fakely smiled. He noticed but ignored it.

"Alright" he said. "How long do you think she'll be asleep for" Betty asked.

Jughead smirked "why" "get your brain out of the gutter jughead, I wanted to watch a movie with you" she giggled.

He chuckled and smiled, "of course, she'll probably be asleep for about an hour, so yes we have time"

They went to the couch, jughead grabbing a few blankets and turned on a movie. Betty snuggled with him happy to be with him.

Eventually Liz woke up before the movie had ended, so she watched it with them. After the movie they went to the park where they all three played tag.

They stayed there for about an hour before they all went to dinner, since they couldn't see each other the upcoming night.

Later that night

"I love you" Betty smiled passionately as she straddled jughead. "I love you too" jug smiled pulling her into a passionate kiss.

After they kissed Betty laid her head on his chest. "I can't believe I found you again" she said out of the blue.

"Me neither. I mean I named my daughter after you, as a replacement. Well not that she's a replacement-" he ranted before Betty sat up, her eyes meeting his. Making him stop talking. She smiled

"you named her after me?" She asked softly. He looked at her. "Of course. I thought you knew" he smiled.

Betty was in complete shocked. "You named your daughter after me" she smiled at him, her heart racing. She wanted to cry. Maybe he did love her as much as she loved him.

"What did you think I just liked the name? Of course I did. Betty even though I hadn't seen you in four years, you were the only thing keeping me sane" he smiled at her.

She smiled of joy as she hugged him. Words couldn't describe her joy.

She was so happy. Really, actually happy for the first time in so long. She loved him more than anything. As did he. Well he also loved his daughter, but he loved Betty more than words could describe.

Eventually Betty went home to her apartment, where all her things were pretty much packed up except for a bed, his hoodie, a phone charger, and her hygiene products.

Published: June 10th