guilty

'and in the end we're all just human drunk on the idea that love only love could heal our brokenness'

Possible TW
•mentions of abuse
•objectifying
•kidnapping
•school (lmao)
Jughead jones
After shutting the door I let out a breath. She's finally here! I finally have her all to myself!

I was all but happy right now though.

"I told you guys not to hurt her!" I slammed my fists on the table as they all flinched slightly. "When I went in to check on her I saw bruised handprints on her arms!" I yelled as they stared at me in fear.

"So tell me. Tell me why you could just follow one simple rule I gave you" I said my blood boiling.

"Boss it was the only way. We had to have a good grip" sweet pea said trying to make excuses. This only made me more angry.

"A good grip? What the hell is she an object?" I spat at him as they all just stared at me.

"Listen boss I'm so sorry. We went wrong, and we should have been more careful" Toni said calmly.

I sighed. "goodnight" I said before leaving the office.

I went straight to my room, rage filled. I don't know why this made me so mad. It was a simple bruise, nothing I've never seen before.

It's Something about her.

The next morning in riverdale...
"sheriff Keller? Yes our daughter is missing, please come quick" Alice spoke to the police as Hal smiled.

It had worked!

Eventually the police arrived, and it was the new talk of the town,

Betty cooper is missing

"Do I have your permission to search your house for any evidence of a kidnapping?" Sheriff Keller asked. Alice and Hal looked at eachother hesitantly before nodding, hoping nothing would be uncovered.

After about 30 minutes of searching the house the police came down with 2 things.

"Mr and Ms Cooper, we would like to take you into our office. Now" he spoke harshly.

They both knew he had found something. Something involving the truth.

"Mr and Ms Cooper we have found what appears to be a diary. We looked through it. I'm sure you guys know what we found" he spoke disappointingly as guilt and fear spread across their faces. This was not supposed to happen! They were supposed to get their money and move on with their lives.

"But we have also found something else." He said before continuing. "In the last page wroten in by Betty, she says she is running away. For a new life. And not to look for her" he said leaving the Coopers confused.

Who wrote that? How could Jughead possibly know about a diary she had that they didn't even know about. And how did jughead know where it was? Was it even jughead?

Flashback to yesterday night...
(The serpents/kidnappers)
"Guys jughead is calling me" Toni announced before answering it on speaker.
"Toni, I forgot one thing. When you get to her house, there will be a diary in her bathroom cabinet. Have fangs write a goodbye letter in it, saying she ran away. do not forget." He said before hanging up

End of flashback.

"And we have decided not to look for her, considering she will just be put into foster care." He explained. "In the book Betty writes each day about how you have been abusing her. After further digging of why no one had noticed, in one of the pages Betty also says how she covers her bruises with makeup so no one notices." Sheriff Keller, said almost horrified.