truth behind the lies

'what a plot twist you were'

Possible TW:•arguing•mentions of murderBetty Cooper I woke up

Possible TW:
•arguing
•mentions of murder
Betty Cooper
I woke up. Comfortable.

Wait? I opened my eyes, realizing I'm in his arms. I jumped as I saw his tear stained face. It's him! Seeing him made me want to cry of joy. But no Betty he's moved on.

My head was on his lap as he stroked my hair. He must've found me, and put me on his lap while I was asleep.

"You're back!" He exclaimed. He's so adorable. "No. No I'm just visiting" I said. His face dropped. "What? Wh-why" he asked tearing up again. Oh god that face. That face will be the death of me.

"Jug" I stood up moving away from him, he tried to stand up and follow me but I stopped him. I shook my head, "no, no you can't do that." I teared up, "I came here to see you. Because guess what! I've missed you like hell! Jughead I've missed you so much that when I heard the front door I ran out to see you. But no, there you were with another girl. But of course I love you to much to leave so I stayed. I stayed and made myself lunch as you banged another girl in the next room. Jughead was I nothing to you!" I yelled. He looked hurt and taken back at my sudden outburst. He stood up, and before he could say anything, I hugged him.

I hugged, like it was the last time. Because well it will be. I breathed in his scent. I let go of him.

"It was great seeing you too" I smiled at him before walking past him and grabbing my keys, and shoes before walking to the garage. The sooner I let go the easier it'll be I told myself.

As I opened the garage door, "Betty, Betty wait!" I heard behind me.

I turned around with tears in my eyes. "I love you too. So much. I have since the very first time I laid eyes on you-" he started making my heart drop, before I interrupted him.

"Bull sh-! If you really loved me you wouldn't have let me leave. You wouldn't have broken my heart.-" I yelled upset. He interrupted me.

"Betty there is so much you don't know. There's a reason I didn't. A messed up reason that I have avoided telling you since you said that. Betty," he walked towards me placing his hands on my cheeks.

"Betty, my business, it's, it's not what you think. I'm, Betty I'm a criminal. I murder people, and, of course I would never hurt a hair on your head and murder anyone who even touches you. But Betty I didn't say I love you because I don't want you included. I didn't want you to find out, but I don't want to lose you. Your the love of my life I-" he ranted, letting out little sobs.

My heart dropped. Murderer? He's a murderer? I interrupted him, "who? Who have you murdererd" I asked becoming a little afraid of him.

"Uhm, you, no one that you would know, well there, well" he stuttered. "Jughead who?" I asked again a little louder but still scared.

"Uhm the only person that you would know is the guy, the chef that, that did that to you" he mumbled. So he wasn't lying when he said he'd murder anyone who hurt me. He continued, "and well um, I had someone kill your parents" he whispered.

My heart dropped. My parents. He killed them. Actually killed them.

"just for the fun of it? Your insane, delusional, even. You have killed people and then came home with a smile. Who are you?" I yelled tears dripping down my face.

"Betty just know I will never. Ever hurt you. I didn't ever plan on telling you this because" he started before I interrupted.

"So you were just going to fake your life. You were just going to let your kids live in the same house as a murderer!" I yelled.

A tear dropped down his cheek. "No, no I would've not done that Betty, I'd stop. I'd do anything to make you stay" he pleaded crying. I let out a small sob.

"mhm, you say that. Why didn't you? Why didn't you do anything and I mean anything to make me stay. You just watched me walk away. You're a liar jughead. I bet you're even lying when you said you loved me. You realized how badly it messed me up and now a month later you're telling me. Well guess what you're too late! I bet you don't even mind though. You're a two faced, murderer, man whore liar" I screamed letting out a sob.

Jughead came towards me pushing me against the wall. Fear filled my body. He was finally going to hurt me. "Elizabeth, shut the hell up! I have never ever lied to you ever!" He screamed in my face, his eyes looked black.

But that went away when he saw that I wasn't crying because of sadness, I was crying in fear.

He stepped back tears of regret falling down his face as I ran out the garage door. "I'll never stop loving you Betty. Ever" I heard him mumble before the garage door shut. I felt empathy for him, but knew that's what he wanted, me to feel bad and come back.

I got in my car driving away and back to my apartment, sobbing the whole way there.  I entered my apartment, trashing everything in sight.

I hate him, he lied to me about everything. I mean he killed my parents.

Ugh but I love him so much!

I sobbed and sobbed until it felt like I had nothing left. Because I didn't. I have, nothing.