eat elizabeth

'we were so close to forever'

Possible TW
•I don't really see any if you find one and want me to add it, feel free to comment<3
3rd POV
Jughead showed her around, happy to spend time with her.

Betty was amazed at how massive the house was!

"I guess that leads us back to where we started" jug said smiling, as she giggled softly, giving him butterflies.

"am I aloud to use the gym?" She asked quietly, still pretty shy.

"Of course, it's open to you whenever you need it, as are all the other rooms I showed you" he smiled as she nodded.  "thanks" she said.

"mhm" jug responded looking at his watch, "it's looks like it's time for lunch, are you hungry?" He asked. As he said that, she had realized, how hungry she was. She nodded.

They ate lunch, with a small conversation. After that Betty had went back to her room, hoping to figure out how to work the tv, and Jughead went to another one of his meetings.

For the next three days, Betty was still getting used to this whole life, and Jughead, who she had soon learned the name of. Jughead had become more protective and possessive over her.

She was still nervous around him, not even because of fear anymore, but just because his presence gave her a feeling. A feeling that just made her nervous, with butterflies and lust, instead of a scared feeling. It's something she didn't know how to explain.

Betty sucked in a huge gasp as she woke up from her dream, she was being chased, and right as the figure caught her, she woke up.

As she panted, trying to process, jughead came through the door. "Are you alright darling" he asked concerned, as she panted for a few more seconds before stopping and nodding, "I'm fine just a scary dream" she whispered, a little confused on how he even heard her. Did he have like a baby monitor in here or something?

He sighed as he sat at the end of her bed, "would you like to talk about it?" He asked still concerned.

She shrugged, "it wasn't really anything, I'm okay" she smiled reassuring him. He smiled and nodded, "breakfast is ready, whenever you're ready. Just come out before 9:30 because I want to eat with you before work." He said standing up.

She looked up at him, "Is it okay if I just come right now?" She asked, "of course" he smiled.

He walked to her door and waited till for her, as she slipped on some socks.

They went out to the table and started eating. "So, Betty, I will be at work most of the day, but you have a fitting today, for a party on Friday. They will also test fabrics on you to see which color you look best in. but until then, you can do whatever." Jughead explained to her as she nodded, "okay" she said quietly. "what is the party for?" She asked.

He smiled, happy that she was talking, "it's a work party for me. To celebrate my businesses 4th year anniversary." Jughead smiled proudly almost making her blush at how cute, but insanely hot he was.

She smiled bigger than she ever had in front of him. "good for you" she said a little louder than a whisper. He smiled, "thank you love", giving her insane butterflies that she should be used to by now.

They eventually finished eating and it was already time for jughead to go to work.

"goodbye gorgeous, have a good day" he kissed her forehead, holding her chin with his two fingers, as he smiled as her, before leaving.

She sighed. He is so dreamy!

She went back to her room, throwing on a sports bra, and sports shorts, heading to the gym, which she had found a liking for.

She worked out for about an hour, before heading back to her room and taking a cold shower.

Shortly after taking a shower, the fitters arrived and started taking all these random measurements, and made her try on many, many different dresses.

After that the day had went by pretty fast, and before she knew it jughead was eating dinner beside her.

"How were your fittings darling?" He asked. "They went good. It's just new" she said quietly, "Elizabeth, why're you so quiet" he asked in a more dominant tone, giving her shivers. She looked at him nervously. It gave her intense butterflies when he used her real name.

He looked calm, but intimidating. She shrugged,  "it's just how I talk" she mumbled. He chuckled. "Now from what I've seen, you know I've known you a lot longer than you've known me, and I have heard your real voice. So tell me Elizabeth, what is it?" He asked.

Her heart beat increased. "I- I don't know" she said a little louder clearly getting annoyed.  "There it is" he smiled, she glared at him annoyed. "Darling no need to be upset" he said, 

She sighed, deciding to give him what he wanted, "whatever, I've finished eating" she said standing up and walking back to her room.

Her dinner was untouched. She tried to open her room door, locked.

She breathed out turning around annoyed. He was amused, "Elizabeth from what I see your dinner has not been touched, come eat" he said using her real name once again.

She scowled and walked over to her seat, took a bite and then stood up, "does that work for you?" She asked clearly irritated. He chuckled, "Lovely, please just eat a few more bites, you must be at least a little hungry" he said.

She sighed and sat down. She ate some more, as jughead watched her amused. "Can you stop, you don't have to sit here and watch me eat like a creep" she said annoyed.

He sighed standing up and pushing in his chair. Coincidentally leaving his phone. He leaned over from behind her to grab it, "watch your mouth Elizabeth" he whispered in her ear, clearly noticing her breathing starting to speed up, and how her legs pushed together.

He chuckled as he walked back into his room.

Published: April 27th