Despite his tall and masculine body, he looks like a cute kid, he looks tiny whenever he speaks. Like a lost kid asking for help to go and find his mommy.

That's what he looks like right now. And I did my best to stop myself from cooing at the younger, because how can someone be this cute?

"Sure! I heard Hanbyul here is known in the Music Department because of her amazing singing skills. Why not show them your dance skills too, right?" my classmate agreed making me fight the urge of not wanting to dance with Junghwan, because I feel like I don't deserve to have this chance of performing with Junghwan when I was just a new member afterall.

Though dancing with the younger would be an amazing experience, because even though he's young, he's actually a great dancer.

One of the best in their group I must say, because Doyoung oppa would always be the greatest for me.

"Noona? Let's go?" Junghwan said, making me go back to the reality so I just gave him anod before fixing myself in order to perform well.

We practiced for three more rounds, and after, we heard the school bell ringing, a sign that it's already lunch time.

"I'm famished!" I said as I'm wiping the sweat on my face. Then I saw Junghwan drinking from his water bottle like a lost kid again making me smile at the sight.

"Oppa! Can I take pictures with you?" one of my classmates asked Junghwan making me raise an eyebrow, because I'm sure as hell that this was the girl who is known for being "the obsess fangirl from dance department" and she's even older than me, but she calls Junghwan 'oppa?'

Junghwan stood there motionless, I was waiting for him to give his consent since he's an idol afterall, it's natural for them to be asked for selfies. But when I saw Junghwan not moving and even close to tearing up when the girl moved closer to him, she even held his hand, and even though I'm not a fan of situations like this I know I had to move, so that's when I get up and decided to confront the girl.

"Hey! I'm sorry but it looks like you're making my friend uncomfortable. Will you please excuse us?" I asked the girl politely but with a stern facial expression so she would know that I'm not joking.

"Okay! But here's my number, oppa! You should call me, and maybe we could hang out? And have I told you that you look really sexy when you dance?" she said, still trying to get his attention but I stop her by standing between them.

She was too close, and even had the audacity to hold his trembling and cold hand so tightly. Haven't she heard of personal space?

She just smiled at me before nodding her head, as if understanding that I meant business, but that didn't stopped her from waving at us even when I already dragged Junghwan who's still shocked from what happened outside the dance practice room.

When we reached a hallway with no students, that's when I look at him and gently tap his face. I can feel my heart aching when I saw his teary eyes that's sparkling as he stares back at me.

"Hey, you're safe now. Noona's here." I told him gently before ruffling his hair. He bit his lower lip before nodding his head rapidly, and he even bowed, making me chuckle.

"Hey, it's alright. I'll try to call Jeongwoo, okay? So that you can eat with him. Since you know we can't be seen eating together alone." I reminded him, knowing that someone from here might spread false rumors, though that's highly unlikely, it's better to be safe than sorry.

Junghwan just nodded before looking down while playing with his fingers making me sigh as I dial Jeongwoo's number.

Jeongwoo and I came to know each other with the help of Yedam oppa. And despite of the both of us being introverts, we actually got along pretty easily.